Leeanne's EP91 glanza rep :)

Just bought my first car, a starlet ep91. Been pretty looked after, done 84k, good service history and only few owners so pretty buzzing tbf.

Its got glanza bonnet, bumper, grill, headlights, foglights, rear bumper and jdm rear lights.

Also have the glanza seats (front and rear) and a Blitz Nur Spec backbox :)

Under the engine bay I've got a TRD strut brace and a corolla inlet manifold, also a TRD panel filter and oil filter.

Put sub and amp in, also hooked my 6x9s in my parcel shelf up to the standard loom :D

Took her for a dyno aswell the other day, pulled 77bhp and 79ftlbs of torque :) not bad to say my exhaust is blowing like mad too!

Pics :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

20120108_124306.jpg

20120108_124315.jpg

2011-12-27143321.jpg

2011-12-27143359.jpg

10.jpg

Got a few niggly bits to sort :excl:

My car likes to drift atm :wacko: - the back ends loose as hell, this is mainly due to the crap tyres that are on.

Hopefully will source some 15s soon, gonna lower it and try get hold of a rear arb see if that sorts it.

Also my handbrakes useless, so thats gotta get sorted too.

I need to get my exhaust sorted aswell, the blowing appears to be getting worse and worse.

When i sort all this then I'll be looking into finishing the kit off, get a glanza bootlid and the skirts,

Also need to wire in the front fogs :)

Cheers, Leeanne :thumbsup:

Yeah I've been waiting for the forum to come back up so I can make a thread. ^_^

Erm well at the minute I want to get some new alloys and tyres, got 14s on now and theyre absoloutly crap.

After I've sourced some alloys I want to get it lowered.

Eventually It'll be tinted, wind deflectors, lowered, have the skirts and the boot on, some uprated brakes, decat and straight through,

(I know a lot of people say not to decat but I'm doing it anyway - all my friends cars are and it seems to make a difference :thumbsup: )

Also going to see if I can get an induction kit, uprated ht leads, 4 to 1 manifold.

Thats all I can think of for now, one day it will be turbo'd - but thatll be a few years yet ^_^

Tidy little N/a there dudie!! Your from Nottingham too which is instantly cool :p

Looking forward to seeing what you do to it. I wouldnt bother decatting it though its been proven by Rob Bower that it looses power.

• 2 months later...