Traders wheres all the carbon fiber stuff that was coming????

would be good to see some new traders. have plently of great parts already but the amount of parts i can think of that id like to see is massive and at the end of the day a little bit of competion between traders/companys is always a good thing.

ive seen a few sites doing polls for forums were the trader has to post up reasons they belief they should become a trader and show of some of they're work/plans and what they could bring to the forum. then get feedback/votes from the forum members. nice idea because its basicaly the future customers giving there input into if they feel the trader is trustworthy enough to hand there hard earned cash over to and get good quality parts in return.

market place saturation.

please feel free to respond with an argument to counter market place saturation and I will gladly continue our discussion

Barriers of entry, monopolys and super profits resulting in diseconomies to scale......

I am not joining the argument, just hate economics :p

we want carbon and options im sure most parts are out sourced from other companys why not buy from this guy who makes them (traders buy of him ) you all agree a rrp and every one is happy

its what hks have been doing to all its traders for years now

thats my 2p worth

lol^^ the carbon fibre has not been put on the shelf and forgot about, its 1 of many things i think about every day! ive spent stupid money getting set up for it! but fortunately i had an opportunity to better myself in other areas within the fabrication side so for the past few months ive been building race cars on the night. which unfortunately halted working on the carbon. now new year has passed i have got some of my nights back 2012 is devoted to getting ace new products developed and into the starlet market! and hopefully make RW-Developments what i want it to be about! it seems that people think the traders on here just trade and dont have day/night jobs.

as you have all seen ive made carbon parts that have been to a high standard on my own car that i have the mould's for! i intend on carrying out what i said and advertised!! the thing that separates me and others is i make all my own tooling/moulds, carbon fibre/kevlar, jigs the lot! bringing my costs right down, enabling me to offer it to members at alot better prices, rick you say you would need confirmed numbers? i dont need confirmed orders! im making all these parts anyway so weather only 1 customer wants e.g carbon quad lights or 20 people want carbon quad lights it isn't going to stop me from making them! i know this may have taken a little longer that expected but at the end of the day id rather put a little more time into it and be known for top quality products! than be shot down with bad feedback for rushed under developed parts! quality over quantity all day long

this has been a long time coming with putting hours into my fabrication/welding this has now allowed me to offer some great new products and services to uksc

over the coming weeks/months, things like alloy inlet manifolds, custom catch cans, fuel tanks, n/a open throttle body plates, overflow bottles etc etc. along with a full welding service for alloy, stainless steal, steal....... weather it be modifications to existing parts or 1 off creations your after? pm me with details.

thanks for reading

Dean :thumbsup:

lol^^ the carbon fibre has not been put on the shelf and forgot about, its 1 of many things i think about every day! ive spent stupid money getting set up for it! but fortunately i had an opportunity to better myself in other areas within the fabrication side so for the past few months ive been building race cars on the night. which unfortunately halted working on the carbon. now new year has passed i have got some of my nights back 2012 is devoted to getting ace new products developed and into the starlet market! and hopefully make RW-Developments what i want it to be about! it seems that people think the traders on here just trade and dont have day/night jobs.

as you have all seen ive made carbon parts that have been to a high standard on my own car that i have the mould's for! i intend on carrying out what i said and advertised!! the thing that separates me and others is i make all my own tooling/moulds, carbon fibre/kevlar, jigs the lot! bringing my costs right down, enabling me to offer it to members at alot better prices, rick you say you would need confirmed numbers? i dont need confirmed orders! im making all these parts anyway so weather only 1 customer wants e.g carbon quad lights or 20 people want carbon quad lights it isn't going to stop me from making them! i know this may have taken a little longer that expected but at the end of the day id rather put a little more time into it and be known for top quality products! than be shot down with bad feedback for rushed under developed parts! quality over quantity all day long

this has been a long time coming with putting hours into my fabrication/welding this has now allowed me to offer some great new products and services to uksc

over the coming weeks/months, things like alloy inlet manifolds, custom catch cans, fuel tanks, n/a open throttle body plates, overflow bottles etc etc. along with a full welding service for alloy, stainless steal, steal....... weather it be modifications to existing parts or 1 off creations your after? pm me with details.

thanks for reading

Dean :thumbsup:

I'm not having a pop at anybody Dean, the issue was raised so I gave my opinion. There is nothing wrong with a little competition though mate, it drives innovation and prices down which is great for the community.

its always good to have a discussion about things, and yes some competition is good sometimes?but the main problem with the carbon as its been pointed out is alot of people say yep put my name down etc but as soon as it comes to actually buying the parts your list has gone from 20 people to 6. this said if 2 people are competing at this same product you will more than likely not cover your costs(tooling etc), now people may say make different parts to 1 another. but why should i or any other trader be stopped from full-filling the use of my equipment after paying alot of £?

from the very beginning my aim has been to keep costs down and bring new products onto the market. people do not realise how much time and effort that is put into the carbon so i can say my parts are well priced! and as far as innovation goes i can honestly say i dont think there would be 1 part listed that i haven't already thought of making in carbon fibre/kevlar

cheers Dean