UKSC Calendar, Show your interest so I know how many to order!

Guest Enzo

1. Geo

2. LukeSR

3. Michael!

4. Josheyboy006

5. MARC MOSS

6. Shorty

7. Bluebear

8. Templar2007

9. Seba

10. Shahzad

11. Liam_D

12. ForgedV

13. Ryan5793

14. Fletty

15. Steve GT

16. neilturbo

17. TrisK (x2)

18. Erik (x2)

19. Drongo boi

20. BigMan

Doubt it, Geo is taking a break from the forums so can't really see these being made bud sorry.

Seeing as all the images are up there. Id be happy to organise them getting made, and sent out.

if a mod wants to PM me if UKSC has a prefered supplier. Id be happy to help the club out :)

• 3 weeks later...

i THINK geo was planning to use Vistaprint - if thats a company, i may be mistaken.

Phil.

Phil,

please can you PM me. I would like to get one of these made up for myself and im happy to do it for forum members.

but i want the clubs permission before i use their images.

thanks

yeah thats fine on the condition i want full visibility of the money side of things.

so i want a list of who's buying, with who's paid up and confirmation that everyone receives their calender. i want the whole thing openly documented start to finish, simply because this is outside the usual domain of the traders and as such i need to be more cautious. ordinarily someone not a trader doing this would be a no-go for us, but I trust you dude.

but u can go ahead with it dude, the images were approved for use by those submitting them in the first place.

Phil.

Phil.