Which Rotas ?????

Rite folks, putting some pennies together for some nice new rota alloys but cant quite decide which ones to go for.

I have a Black 99 Glanza V on Spax 40mm springs and am going for 15" alloys

These are my options:

Rota GT3s balck with blue anodized rim

Rota Slipstreams flat black

Rota grid V's in black (to spray in candy purple later)

What do you folks think ???????

Opinions Please :)

Slipstreams in Candy green look immense, Ollie Ryan sprayed a set

Grids are boring and Purple grids have been done before on a Silver V, go for something different :)

Purple Slips, now that would be mint!

slipstreams imo are way overdone. be different i say. maybe even look past rota's.dont get me wrong they are nice looking wheels just would be nice if people ventured a bit further beyond the norm with starlet as a majoity of them now do get a bit samey. i like the candy purple wheels idea tho mate.

sam

Id have to say all 3 are overdone IMO

Its your car and i think if i was you and HAD to pick between them it would be the Grid V option but i would want something differant .. They make a BKR which is one of the sexiest wheels ever (in my opinion) Maybe Zero Plus or BM8s if your into the whole "stance" kinda thing.

People need to stop hating on Rotas when they havent even had a set :lol: Not everyone has a budget for a £800 set of wheels!

Just for the record im not just saying that because i bought a set. i have seen loads of Rotas and they have been fine over the winter months and everything.