heaters how hot are yours??

hey guys baisicly its been a cold few months naw! and i carnt help but get anoyed at my heaters they take agees to get warm and iven then they dont exactly get warm its frustrating any body got any ideas on how i can get mine hot!?? alsou how are you heaters??

chears luke

I know mine takes AGES to demist etc, and theres hardly anything come out of the vents. Had a look at the air filter, and mine was just clogged full of oil, road muck etc, probably never been changed ever. Gonna buy a new one, see if it helps.

If you're interested, its underneath dash on passenger side. Look for an oblong shape, it pulls off from what I can remember, or there's retaining plastic bolt/pins. Once you have the cap off, the filter will be there.

Edited by Bluebear

I know mine takes AGES to demist etc, and theres hardly anything come out of the vents. Had a look at the air filter, and mine was just clogged full of oil, road muck etc, probably never been changed ever. Gonna buy a new one, see if it helps.

If you're interested, its underneath dash on passenger side. Look for an oblong shape, it pulls off from what I can remember, or there's retaining plastic bolt/pins. Once you have the cap off, the filter will be there.

is that the same for ep82s then ? mine are freezing all the time

after 3 years and a few barron winters, il take what ever heat i can get since i put a new matrix in! since i plumbbed the system back in it seems to take longer to heat up but once it does, it is nice an toasty :)

mine dont work been told my heater matrix is clogged by the time i think about doing something it starts getting warm again ie summer then i dont care, seems to be a common fault though

Anyone that struggling with luke warm heating like i was over last winter...

Under the bonnet going through the bulkhead are 2 pipes ..... (NOT AIRCON ONES ON THE RIGHT!) Id say roughly behind the throttle body ish area...

Take both pipes off and get a rag and an air line and wrap the rag around the air line and shove it in there and give it a blast.

Shoulda seen the shit that came out of mine and Walllaaahhhh HEATING. !!!

^^^^^^ HAHAHA makes your face go all tight! PMSL!

Anyone that struggling with luke warm heating like i was over last winter...

Under the bonnet going through the bulkhead are 2 pipes ..... (NOT AIRCON ONES ON THE RIGHT!) Id say roughly behind the throttle body ish area...

Take both pipes off and get a rag and an air line and wrap the rag around the air line and shove it in there and give it a blast.

Shoulda seen the shit that came out of mine and Walllaaahhhh HEATING. !!!

^^^^^^ HAHAHA makes your face go all tight! PMSL!

Where does all the crap come out into? The cabin? May give this a go.