Been looking at one of these but think wether id be able to cope with not having boost, whats it like?

Trust me i thought id miss boost, But my GT was only standard power wise, So this is much faster anyway so don't miss boost at all.. Once you hit V-Tec as well it feels much better then the Standard CT9 on my starlet ever did, Just takes a while to get to V-Tec haha

I'm sure once you get an induction kit and exhaust on it its more about the sound then :D

I had a 1.5 vtec always said id get a proper version eventually.

Looks pretty luxury inside, find it abit cheesy how they use the same switch's from the eks though, but then again toyota do the same

My brothers had a couple of these. The second one he had was mapped with all fandango induction and exhaust. Sounded the absolute tits honestly, never heard a car sound like it lol. Was rapid as well, put a smile on my face and thats just from sitting in the passenger seat

they look smart.my pal had 1 in black, typhoon induction, full stainless wit decat n remapped n tbh wasnt all that. vtec is ovahyped, al hav a td04 glanza ova vtec anyday. ther is a guy near me thats turbod 1 of these n its been dynod at 419 whp n goes like fuck

Looks nice mate, check out my mates CTR hes building at the min:

Build thread - http://civictype-r.c...p?f=39&t=237516

That Looks so nice!... Im gonna be undersealing mine like he has done in the summer, Going to strip it right down and get it looking as clean as i can.. :)

I do like these mate, looking forward to seeing some updates!

Thanks mate, Will be a few updates over the next couple of months but be loads in the summer time hopefully! :D

Im look at getting on of these, ive lost it with starlets now lol, just want somthing thats fun but reliable.

Is it all standard? What mods you got planned.

Jack

I think starlets only become un-reliable when they've been messed about with though? As i had my GT for just over 2 years with no problems what so ever.

And it's completely Standard at the minute, Got a few bits im planning firstly just want the Wheels powder coated in Takata Green and get the Rear window's tinted

Thought I'd give a little update on this Already... Was going to wait until the summer to do this but thought sod it, So got it in the garage and started today biggrin.png

Fitted my HID's Yesterday, Well impressed with them!

429079_10151253481165538_594360537_22507111_2122226761_n.jpg

424106_10151253850820538_594360537_22508488_495962351_n.jpg

I then start to strip the entire rear end of the Car so i can under-seal it all.. As I've not got plans for much more power at the moment as it does become very expensive and i love the reliability of a car that's not overly tuned up i decided to just get the car looking cleaner then how it did when it rolled out of the showroom.

Im going to be changing alot of the Suspension components for uprated and more importantly SHINY bits but that will be done over the year.

For now it's just Under-seal and Clean/spray all the little Brake pipe & Fuel pipe clips and general nuts and bolts Silver smile.png

Im going for the "Grey/Silver - Luminous Green - Black" Colour combination throughout the whole Exterior of the car but trying not too go over the top with it.

I will upload more pictures when its all done...

Leman010-3.jpg

Leman011-3.jpg

Leman012-2.jpg

Leman013-1.jpg

Leman014.jpg

Leman016-1.jpg

Leman020-1.jpg

Leman023-1.jpg

Leman025-1.jpg

Leman026-1.jpg

Edited by gtr-r33

Right finished the entire rear of the car today, It's taken me 9hours to do this Roughly but seeing the end result has made it well worth it :)

Here's some more progress pictures..

Whole rear end done

Leman019-2.jpg

Sprayed the Exhaust heat shields and other little bits and bobs silver

Leman013-2.jpg

Leman014-1.jpg

Heat shield and Anti roll bar back on the car! :)

Leman018-2.jpg

Leman017-2.jpg

Leman020-2.jpg

I then decided to spray the tank support Silver.. Which im chuffed to bits with to be honest, Looks awesome i think...

Leman025-2.jpg

A shot of it all..

Leman024-2.jpg

Leman026-2.jpg

What you can just about see from behind haha...

Leman027-1.jpg

Hope you like!