• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't :pB)

The pics are on the computer at home, am at Jo's house atm, and off on our honeymoon tomorrow morning.

Will post them up when I get back :p

Have a good time bro and Jo ^^

Joz

B) @ Joz with those editing skills :p :P

S'all good mate B):D

Don't forget to take some piccies of those magical moments... B)

Well not tooo magical :pB) B)

Have a great time, you guys deserve it.

see you when u guys get back!

Take care

J :p z

p.s I got your txt mate, sorry I didnt reply, left my mob at the other house and got it late B)

I am nakered!!!!

After this i got home at 4.00am as the M1 was partly closed so i had to use A roads. The stupid diversion signs took me to Cambridge when i wanted to go home to Manchester.

I had a good laugh at the meet with the people there but i was a little disappointed at the turnout. There was meant to be be 40 cars coming and there clearly wasn't.

It was a good day out though.

was good, didnt take me 2 and a half hours to get there this time only took 40 minutes and half an hour on the way back

like everyone else i was a bit dissapointed with the turnout but there was still a good enough number there and it was good to see everyone again and see some cars i hadnt seen before including blue which i didnt really have a look around :p was disappointed with MJ aswell because he didnt say bye to me while i was having a piss

gutted i couldnt get the school girl outfit in time but its a possibility for JAE now

what was with everyone going in so early aswell there was only 3 or 4 of us at the end and even we ended up staying until 12 and tommy was actually with his car this time aswell :p

was wondering why shelly didnt come to this one aswell, havent actually seen shelly post on here for a while either

is there anymore pictures, i didnt get any this time and didnt even get a video, oh well

looking foward to JAE more now and the next bluewater meet aswell lets hope for a good turnout at the both of them B)

Exactly the same happened at the last Yorkshire meet, there was about 35 names and about 18 damn cars turned up!

Ah well, looks like you had a good time :)

Have a good holiday Mikey And Jo ;)