• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! Yeah I ain't great but it's all fun and games :p pink slips frizbie style? ;) there is a supermarket but yeah pubs easier. Lol x

Hell I'm up for racing frizbies for pinks :p You better have a 10 second frizbie or faster. I threw a 9 second spin last year at the championships..... ;) :D

oh yeah, just want to say to everyone was good to meet you all today and put a few names to a few faces, really enjoyed it! :) think it will take a good few meets tho to get to know everyone's names! :) had a fantastic sunday and my missus enjoyed it to! she loved the white gt turbo! think she might be converted over to the dark side from vw's :) roll on japfest!!!! :) once again, thankyou everyone! :)

Thanks Matt I was flattered when your missus complimented my GT! My missus hates it haha! I was in the same boat today was my first real meet with the UKSC lot! Really enjoyed it made me feel welcome and was good to have a chat with other enthusiasts. Be good to have a monthly meet to keep in touch with everyone.

haha no probs dude :) think you might be half way to converting her....................yeaaaaaa!! bout time lol! :) yeah mate monthly meets or something would be nice, you doing any other shows this year mate, you coming to japfest? :)

I dunno yet. More than likely me and my mate in the Evo will no doubt go to a few in summer. I fancy doing a track day though... Your missus is welcome to have a lap in mine if it means fully converting her from the VAG dark side!!!

and what would these camera people be doing lol?

Bitta everything. Filming too ofcourse.... Depends what we do ;) lol!!

Had an awesome day and night yesterday guys and girls! Was really nice meeting new people and seeing friendly faces! Deffinately up for doing the same thing more often :)

• 2 weeks later...