• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome meet guys. I had a right laugh playing batt and ball. Everyone else should have came. Aaddzz123 will tell you it was amazing too. We had a right laugh.... ;) lol! Yeah I'll be there guys. Same place and time!

1)Liam_D

2)Lottie

3)Aaddzz123

Whoo weathers looking awesome so far! Adam think its time for abit of frizzbeeeeeee :D x

YES! You game? I'm a pro frizbier... I was in championships last year. I came 3rd best frizbie thrower in the world. I erm, retired to become a GT owner instead.... I'm now 3rd best GT owner in the world...... :ph34r:

I'm pretty shit at frizbie to be completely honest ha! Is there a supermarket near by? I'm feeling a picnic :D And I'm bringing my fold out stool for the long haul.

YES! You game? I'm a pro frizbier... I was in championships last year. I came 3rd best frizbie thrower in the world. I erm, retired to become a GT owner instead.... I'm now 3rd best GT owner in the world...... :ph34r:

I'm pretty shit at frizbie to be completely honest ha! Is there a supermarket near by? I'm feeling a picnic :D And I'm bringing my fold out stool for the long haul.

We park in a pub car park!!!!! next to the River Trent ;)

John

We park in a pub car park!!!!! next to the River Trent ;)

John

I suppose it would be easier to go inside instead of have a picnic :p... Really excited again for this :) I hope the sun beams down on us with a smiley face. My machine polisher arrives tomorrow, so I know what I'll be doing all day ;)

Haha! Yeah I ain't great but it's all fun and games :p pink slips frizbie style? ;) there is a supermarket but yeah pubs easier. Lol x

I may also be coming dependant on a couple of mates, situation is hit and miss at the min....long story but if I can come then John,,deffo meet up on the way down and go down together! :)

Edited by Mat-Richmond