If this were facebook I'd like the previous comment :p. You have to cook because tbh I'm too poor to buy dinner haha!!! If not I'll have to ask my mum to get my thomas the tank engine lunch box out (with matching flask) make me a pack lunch and put me a capri sun in there with a dearlea dunker too for being the best son in the world. And then I'll be bullied at the meet for having a dearlea dunker and not sharing my capri sun.... So it's quite vital that you cook unfortunately :)!

(I'm really not doing my image any good recently on this forum... People think I'm gay and have a crush on Steve GT, I said earlier in this thread that we should all stand and wank each other off and now I'm pretending (or admitting ;p) that I have a thomas the tank engine lunch box and my mummy makes me pack lunches..... wtf is wrong with me lol!?)

All seriousness, I'm deffinately 100% down for a convoy to skeggy for disposable BBQs on the beach, bit of a splash in the sea with beach games and maybe a tinker with the cars. Sounds like heaven haha!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually LOL'd at that haha! DO IT! make sure u stick a couple frubes in there though ;) can never go wrong with them!

Whey so thats two people lol. closer to time will sort it out if more people are interested x

Its all true though :blush: You're making me blush guys :p haha! If its not pissing it down and numbers stay low I may bring the guitar and we can sing a song about UKSC or something ^_^ give us a bit more to do.... We could do a show and tell!!!! That'd spice things up haha :D. I really hope its sunny though. And I wish I had a decent camera to do some filming... Ah well. I'll bring the other camera along anyway. Maybe a passenger if I can find a friend :p. Unlikely lol!

Fuck the weather haha! I'm bringing my frizbie, bat and balls so I hope some people are up for "who can hit the ball the furthest" or a game of rounders lol... If not I'm down for just chilling with a drink. Maybe dinner or something providing you cook it lottie :p

DINNER AT LOTTIE'S EVERYONE :D haha ;)

:p!!!

if its raining i still come. go in for a drink and some food. only problem i know how much adam was looking forward to playing frisbee whilst touchin socks and playin guitar lol

if its raining i still come. go in for a drink and some food. only problem i know how much adam was looking forward to playing frisbee whilst touchin socks and playin guitar lol

I'll be there regardless! If it turns out to be just me and you, we'll go to yours and watch a film in bed ;)... (There I go again with another gay comment for no reason).

I'm cool with just going in and having a drink and some food. Whatever we do doesn't have to be car related. Yeah we're on a car forum but we're all just mates meeting up at the end of it :p... I've never been to hooters........

Right well im gonna go anyway probs aslong as its not bucketing down!

Erm for anyone interested in convoying from my way, (Bulwell) how about meeting at quarter to 12 at Phoenix park?

Right well im gonna go anyway probs aslong as its not bucketing down!

Erm for anyone interested in convoying from my way, (Bulwell) how about meeting at quarter to 12 at Phoenix park?

I'll be there as planned mate (Y) I'll text String and see whats he's doing

Me - "Sexy boy. What u doin tomorrow? You wanna come to mine and then meet Liam and a few others and convoy down? xxxxxxx"

String - "Na because I live about half hour away on a46. See you there and you can wank me off whilst playing frizbie and strumming."

Me - "Pardon!? Haha :p There will be no wanking!.... I go straight for the bum mate. See you there"