Need Help With Tyres

Due to the state of the roads where I live, my front passenger tyre has a nice bulge in the sidewall and is now spreading to the tread area so needs changed this week and will be changed from the current 195/45/15 to a 50 profile. The tyre will be binned but the drivers side still has 3.5mm so I'll keep it for a spare. Anyway what i'm saying is I need 2 new front tyres and need help picking the best ones. My current ones are budget nankang ns2 and handle pretty good in the dry but crap in the wet although they wear very well. The qualities I need from the tyres listed most important first are:-

1. Wear

2. Grip

3. Price

4. Looks

5. Brand

The tyres I have seen are listed below with prices for 2 delivered beside them:-

Toyo Proxes 4 - Demontweeks (£85.46)

- rotationuk.com (£78.61)

Uniroyal Rainsport 2 - Ears Motorsport (£79.20)

- allnewtyres.co.uk (£78.20)

- ebay (£77.50)

Toyo Proxes T1R - Demontweeks (£89.32)

- Black Circles (£85.32)

Barum Bravuris 2 - allnewtyres.co.uk (£75)

Firestone TZ200 - rotationuk.com (£73.13)

Firestone SZ80 - rotationuk.com (£74.43)

Kumho Ecsta KU31 - rotationuk.com (£76.85)

If anyone can give me information (mainly about wear and grip) on any of these or recommend any other then that would be great thanks.

T1r is a good all rounder, been on all but my current car and will be on my current car as soon as i find some wheels i like.

They wear well when not being held on the limit and grip adequitly for the price, shit hot in the snow and not too bad in the wet.

always the toyos for handling, more so in the summer as there so soft bt being soft dont tend to last too long. the more give in the sidewall the less chance of them buldging when hitting a pot hole. michelin energy would b your best bet all round uva than the price obviously. also a tyre with a slight rim protector gives u that bit more rubber on the sidewall

Usually use camskill but prices aren't as good as they have been in the past.

Yeah I've got T1R's on the back and not had any scary broadside moments yet so grip is good on them and have been on the back for about 12k miles and still 6mm left on them lol. Just a bit worried about what they would wear like on the front. Budget is 100 fitted balanced and tracked (fitting balancing and tracking costs me about 15 quid)

Ku31 from personal experience, really fucked off they discontinued my size but its awesome tyre! (ive gone thru 6 tyres so far)

Apart from that id also recommend trying the rainsports just on the shear amount of good reviews they get