thats auto settings mate, with a bit of manual focusing and zooming.

just learning more on all the other stuff as there are alot of features to improve the pictures.

oh and i got another lens and stuff too.

I'm planning on upgrading my cam when I start my new employ. I've seen a good couple of lens bundles going with the EOS400D!

I have to admit though, the EOS wasn't as natural to fiddle with as the D50, I had an opportunity to play with them both over christmas. I dunno, I'll see how funds go after moving/commuting etc.

its very good mate its suprised me, i actually now have some better shots of that water one and some others (like more detailed and sharper), as ive learnt a little since i done them. but the car ones i done today. gonna take some night ones soon, maybe tonight. if you need any info ill try to help mate.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome pics!!!!!!!

im gonna have to start really usin my dads Nikon D50, is that the one your on about Lobo??? i assume its a good peice of kit?? i was askin him earlier about a bigger lens for some serious zzzoooooooooooooooooooooomin, he says theres only one other lens available, and also fancy a tripod after seein Som from TGTT usin one!

someone please tell me more!

Phil.

buy your own smelly Daihatsu boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one is gettin their hands on my dads camera, im shit feared of droppin it mysef as it is!!!! we'll see,not promisin anything, its not like its my camera after all. u dont just borrow your dads car without askin, an expensive camera is no differnet, i have to ask him VERY nicely when i want to use it!

Phil.

shit i didnt try that hdr after all them pics, i think i have a few with different exposures and lighting i might blend them now and see what it comes out like lol