yeah standard internals will be fine mate, im running ay toy tuning ct9 hybrid at about 0.8 bar makes so much differnce transformed my glanza prefer the toy tuning myself as it looks totally stock :thumbsup:

Edited by russ78

the tongs is pretty good im using one myself, there are pros and cons to the different hybrids available, the only thing i would of liked to improve the tongs would be 360thrust bearing and a upradted compressor.

tongs is also very good value for money.

your other option is to phone some turbo places like cr turbos and what not and enquire what they can do for you. Last time i called them i think it was around 650- 700 for a ct9 with 360 thrust bearing & td04 style compressor and ported wastegate, if i remember correctly they wernt up for modyfying the inlet to a bigger size.

the tongs is very good and makes a huge difference to the stock ct9 you will notice a major increase in torque! however it makes so much more sense to got td04, unless you are picking a hybrid ct9 up 2nd hand at a decent price.

if you research on td04 its possible to get 250hp reliable on unforged engine etc. And if your looking for quality manifolds and decats wepr supply them at brilliant prices then you just got to get oil water lines and turbo which can be picked up cheap enough.

the tongs is pretty good im using one myself, there are pros and cons to the different hybrids available, the only thing i would of liked to improve the tongs would be 360thrust bearing and a upradted compressor.

tongs is also very good value for money.

your other option is to phone some turbo places like cr turbos and what not and enquire what they can do for you. Last time i called them i think it was around 650- 700 for a ct9 with 360 thrust bearing & td04 style compressor and ported wastegate, if i remember correctly they wernt up for modyfying the inlet to a bigger size.

the tongs is very good and makes a huge difference to the stock ct9 you will notice a major increase in torque! however it makes so much more sense to got td04, unless you are picking a hybrid ct9 up 2nd hand at a decent price.

if you research on td04 its possible to get 250hp reliable on unforged engine etc. And if your looking for quality manifolds and decats wepr supply them at brilliant prices then you just got to get oil water lines and turbo which can be picked up cheap enough.

Cheers mate, can a hybrid run off standard managment?

Ive got a nice Tongs TD12 for sale, Brand new aswell.......Just Saying :p

Some great hybrids out there, never experianced any myself though :( have had a drive in a TD04 glanza and i just found it too aggressive, i wanted a more smoother power delivery and this is the reaosn i went TD12, just never got round to fitting it :(

Ah I just started a post on this... New here... Want a turbo :) GT spec or TD12 im thinking. Pros, cons? Basically I wanted more power. But not be too over the top and laggy. How much for that TD12?? Any unbiased advice? Cheers peeps. Oh n ive just got my buddy club exhaust through. So before making that fit. Would like to know some turbo info. Taa.