very bad feedback nazzuro 19

Making threats is never gunna get you anywhere mate its a private sale it's one of those things if u were unsure about the car you can allways walk away it's sold as seen nothing you can do in afraid my mums bf buys and sells cars all the time we are allways at auctions and they are all sold as seen unless stated we have braught many cars hone that are duffs and we just have to suck it up and either fix or get rid u just never kno

As much as i hate to say it, but i knew this car was going to go pop with those figures on standard internals. I think you have been unlucky but like everyone else has said you will just have to take it on the chin and repair it.

If i was you, turn the power down to about 200, it will last hell of alot longer!!

Right i have been on this forum for 2 years and as said above i have spent hundreds even thousands on this car , when ever i had a problem i posted it up on here...

And also if people warned you about my why buy the car?

Also the engine was not warmed up to full temp at all

Morgey has seen the car many times and been to car shows and events where people race dis i ever join in no!

Also the only time this car saw 1.1 bar was at tuning developments

Not being funny but you had a 3 hour drive home in a turbo car ... Whos to say you dint rag it home and do the damage?

And if the car was smoking so bad why wait 2 weeks to say?

And also not being funny but texting me sayin you want cOmpensation an your money back within 24 hours or youll come to my house and you know where i live etc ... Dont make a threat

now why would i want to destroy a car i just paid £2200 for no one is that stupid. Well the thread is up now so people can see.

As much as i hate to say it, but i knew this car was going to go pop with those figures on standard internals. I think you have been unlucky but like everyone else has said you will just have to take it on the chin and repair it.

If i was you, turn the power down to about 200, it will last hell of alot longer!!

meh.. my glanza is still going strong 219bhp on stock engine! been driven hard and still boost unreel!

also agree with idrees just becouse it is warm does not mean anything lol.. hiding somthing :blink:

Unfortunately that's the chance you take with 2nd hand cars. If you want warranty buy from a garage/dealer 2200 seems like a pretty decent price for a TD04 EP82, just get some 2nd hand pistons off here and some new rings, head gasket etc.

im not ranting or arguing with anyone just tryong to get my point across, like one person said they sold a car then 3 months later matey contacted him about it or something, i would have to him to jog on to, but its the fact 2 weeks, not being funny, i know full well everyone on this forum would have done and tried the same as me, to get some kind of money even if its £50 its still better then nothing

sorry to get involved but I know the last two owners of this car and have watched as nazzurro (the third owner)has spent fuck loads on it. it has been well looked after.

Engine issues are engine issues and shit happens. It happened to me with mine but i gotta month out of mine and then thrashing the complete shit out of it some day it gave out.... maybe my fault maybe not i dunno...

If it didnt smoke when you bought it then what can anybody say?

First of making threats... how old are you? you can get your self into alot of trouble, even for just making these! Im not taking sides but obv its an either way thing you saying one thing and nazzuro saying another thing.. By the looks of things if your going to want to get anything sorted you may be best going to a small claims court but your case doesnt look exactly strong. Just a matter of dealing with it now.

Interesting, first TD map I've seen go pop, although it could be nothing to do with the map.

Glad I asked them to keep mine nice and safe though now.

mine was mapped at td and the ringland on cyl 4 went last week :( but was mapped over 2 years ago

Edited by Jammy3990