What is a TD04 good for bhp wise?

there is a lad from the netherlands (Erik) that made 285whp on his fully built 5E with our hybrid td04 kit. there was another lad over at tggt.com some time ago that managed 292bhp (or something like that)..but i cant remember his user name. on 4e+stock td04L's we usually average around 275-280bhp (+/- small amount)..on a 5e..it wont make too much horsepower over the 4e..but definitely more torque which is nice.

but Lew is correct..300 should not be very hard on a 5e+stock td04L

Tuning developments regularly make 280bhp out of forged 4E's @ 1.4 bar so expect more than that, although in my opinion i would sell the TD04 and pick up a TD05, there reasonably cheap like the TD04 and for say £50 u will see an extra 30-40bhp

Yeah i'll have a stab at the TD04 for a while then, i will no doubt enjoy the spool time, i heard on a 5e its about 2.5k full boost :)

Management and injectors next before i get ahead of my self!

there is a lad from the netherlands (Erik) that made 285whp on his fully built 5E with our hybrid td04 kit. there was another lad over at tggt.com some time ago that managed 292bhp (or something like that)..but i cant remember his user name. on 4e+stock td04L's we usually average around 275-280bhp (+/- small amount)..on a 5e..it wont make too much horsepower over the 4e..but definitely more torque which is nice.

but Lew is correct..300 should not be very hard on a 5e+stock td04L

If it's me you mean I made 285 wheel horse power on 1,5 bar boost. A 4e engine with stock head and cams. http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15608

the valve springs restrict the rev limit more than power from the turbo i think.am going to pick up a td05 for mine time i get it maped be cheaper in the long run to just get the turbo at the same time the engines done