4E-FE custom exhaust be useable on my conversion **pics added**?

Basically im converting my engine at the end of next month. I've bought everything needed.

My N/A currently has a custom 2.5inch exhaust, can't remember the brand!

Basically can I still use this exhaust? I'm planning on a blitz braced decat from the turbo.. Would this then perfectly line up existing non-turbo exhaust?

Or am I going to need some kind of adaptation to allow it to flow correctly?

I really don't want to have to buy a whole new exhaust system because I know it'll he costly!

Edited by Zeldoz

if its only cat back thats 2.5 you might aswell get new front pipe running from decat to cat at 2.5

as standard n/a is about 1 3/4" you can try and cut excisting front pipe then weld it on a flange to fit onto decat with a reducer?

Hmmm! I might have to sell the full stainless system and buy one suited for a Glanza!

As I'm guessing I can't drive it without the exhaust being connected... Id need to get to a exhaust manufacturers to get it sorted..

dont forget you will need a cat for emmisions with it being a uk spec car. someone correct me if i am wrong.

easiest will be to get a glanza exhuast, keep an eye out for the japspeed ones on ebay in auctions as they sell fairly cheap.