Brake Setup For Approx 170bhp V?

Go for the celica gt4 st185 big single pot front calipers!. it dont cost the earth to do the convsion and they are more common to come by then the levin calipers and cheaper to buy :)

I have a nice set in the garage with your name on it fella haha :D

As socks has posted, the levins are an awesome upgrade from standard!!

Nice set up you would be mad to not buy this set up :)

John

If you're on a budget, a set of good grooved discs and performance pads will be fine for road use with 170bhp.

As Iddy said i have new EBC grooved/ dimpled discs with new yellow stuff pads if you want? Never been used!

Worth noting that Celica calipers have much bigger pistons though, I've been told you get a soft pedal and the numbers suggest too much of a bias shift to the front.

To give you an idea, WMS Starlet kits use 1.38/1.38" pistons, our Celica kits use 1.62/1.75" pistons to match the original Celica calipers!

Cheers Jay - sorry I didn't reply to your PM, am trying like mad to get insurance quotes before Easter!!! Glad to hear the WMS bits did the business at Brands Hatch though, need to get back there soon myself. :D