gypsie hunting anyone? so fu*ked off!!!

Oh agree with you mate, all they will ring and say is they got someone or they havent, its just to keep the complainer updated.

You never know, the dumb ass will continue to do this till they get caught, everyone will know they done yours and your neighbours but chances are they will get done for just the one they get caught doing

Sorry to hear this dude, i hate vandalism and theft. Just go out with a group of mates and find the wee gypo cunts then hurt/kill them.

I got pickpocketed on holiday last year in kavos by albanian gypo scum. Luckily my mate noticed so a group of us started laying into the little cunt, it was all good, i got my cash back.

i know mate, i was saying to the policeman that im glad they didnt knife the roof, otherwise id have had a mare getting a cheap tidy 2nd hand one, because i cant afford a new one :o have you seen the prices!

bit of good news :) the goons who broke into my car, also tried to break into a neighbours shed, and got spotted doing so, they got away, but about 5 minutes walk away from my house 2 boys were arrested this morning for trying to break into some ones house.

my neighbour has gone to identify them at the police station to see if its the same boys :) karma :p

thats lucky. sad thing is they will end up either getting away with it or getting fuck all for it

if my neighbour gets their names i highly doubt they will :)

great news! i hope they get locked up and become other cellmates bitches and get bum raped every hour

this would be satisfactory :) and if their pimps use crisp packets as condoms haha.

and yes mark, petty criminals really are stupid as fuck :)

and there's me with the complete opposite. left my house keys which had my car keys attached to them in my front door for around 19 hours tuesday. i live in a student area being at uni and my garage door was open. god knows what could have been stolen in my sleep. good thing i live in a cul-de-sac sort of area otherwise god knows what could have happened to me.

get them little wankers sent right down.