gypsie hunting anyone? so fu*ked off!!!

just thought id come on here and vent a bit :@

some punk thought it was a good idea, to break into my car last night and steal my college bag full of books and a years worth of work! along with my usb stick with more work on!

they also took my last £10 outta the centre console along with a hat gloves and sunglasses and smashed the passenger side window

looks as though they tried to get into the boot aswell because they've popped the bonnet but not opened it, luckily mazda didnt put the boot release catch in, also lucky i didnt put one in too.

must have been a rushed job because they didnt touch the 2 most expensive things in the car, CD player and OMP steering wheel :) they also broke into a neighbouurs car so i think there was more than one of them

just needed to get it out, so pi**ed off at this present moment in time, got a feeling i know who it is as we've had gypo kids hanging around the street recently.

if any one knows of a passenger side window for sale then please let me know :) most likely gunna need it

ryan

i know, they musta heard the snow was coming so they've robbed my hat and gloves!! lol little pricks

they were my little brothers racing gloves which is more annoying because they were expensive, and i bought them for him for xmas!!

Losing your college work is probs the worst thing as that cant be bought to replace it. Thats a years hard work gone into that. I'm in my third year at college now and the thought of losing all my work is not a nice 1. Hope you can get sumthing back out of it mate

it happened around 5-6 oclock this morning by the looks. because my neighbour who was parked next to me said he didnt see anything this morning when he left, then an hour later my brother went to work and noticed it

yeah not worried about money and valuables. its my work thats annoyed me. never gunna get that back apart from in a few bits

ill be breaking more than fingers if i catch them!

PS. i love forums :) some one on mx5nutz is sending me a window, completely free of charge :) absolute legend!! its not like im a well recognised member over there either :D

madness! some little cunt broke smashed my brothers window yesterday and stole his double dinn cd player!

got to say was very clean steal no bent doors locks etc BUT still the little pricks...

feel the pain

madness! some little cunt broke smashed my brothers window yesterday and stole his double dinn cd player!

got to say was very clean steal no bent doors locks etc BUT still the little pricks...

feel the pain

These people know what they are doing. My dads shop got burgled 2 nights ago, they actually removed the glass and climbed through. I was the first one there and I didn't even notice what had happened!

police have just been, umm'ed and ahhh'ed, said they cant check anything for prints on any surface then said that some one will ring me. to say what?

nothing.

glad i can sort it for free otherwise id be even more pissed than i already am :)

full of shit the lot of em, they pull stunts like this and then have the nerve to go on tv and complain and get angry as to why people treat them like scum and call them names....utter utter filth

ment the gypsies..... :thumbsup:

This thread is NOT going to turn into lets bash the fuzz thread.

As hateful as it may be there is nout they can check for unless there is signs of blood where its obvious, lets face it the dirty thieving scum no doubt had gloves on, and the stuff the police use to check for fingerprints etc will destroy the inside of Ryans car and that will be the end of his poor motor.

yeah i appreciate them coming out etc. but theres no point ringing me if theres nothing that they can do now.

just narked off knowing that who ever did it is most likely gunna get away with it, unless i catch the dull bastard wearing my hat, gloves or bag lol