why do my posts keep getting deleted

ahh right, just had a look through and theres no disapproved/locked threads :/

ive been having trouble with making posts lately though, like ill press post and nothing will load, so i have to copy and paste everything, re-fresh, and then post again

It was me. I'll continue to delete them. You owe me £60 from a spoiler I gave you, trusting you'll pay me on 'pay day' but you avoided me for months then came up with bullshit excuses.

Play games with me and I'm game to play too.

Thank you Phil ;)

£110? I asked for £60. I gave you something at cost price in return for borrowing a splitter. You avoided me for around 3-4 months iirc? I pm'd you, made a thread on here for your attention, Facebook messaged you too (I think) and even got Daz to ask you. The only reason I gave it was because you were a friend of Daz and I knew I could trust him.

You were still active on the forum and on Facebook while avoiding me too, that what takes the piss. If you weren't in such a rush for it, I wouldn't have asked my supplier to rush and maybe it would be 'finished propetly'. You came to pick it up so why didn't you notice it when you came down?

What about the 50 quid it cost me in petrol to go back and forward from yours . your supplier didnt rush them cause it took over 2 months to make a copy of my splitter and make a spoiler

You came a week earlier than planned. You text me asking if you can come this weekend instead of next and pay me on pay day..

Why are bringing up excuses now? Surely if these were real issues you'd mention them at the time. I was more than willing to courier them but you wanted to collect, that was your choice..

just pay the money you ow its how it works its 60quid not 60grand stop crying about it man up and pay up ignoring people dont solve the problem if you had an issue with iddys product you should have said somthing and im sure he would have sorted somthing out with you and im sure he'll agree with me on that .we all try to get on .on here and help each other out not treat each other like cunts its just not cricket im not getting into a demestic just stating the facts its like if my uncle does piant work for some1 and they dont pay or take the piss im coming round your house with a tin of paint stripper its how the world works . its 60quid just pay it and appolgise and im sure that would be the end of it no1s a child on here were all adults with a passion for cars its about the cars not ripping each other off

just pay the money you ow its how it works its 60quid not 60grand stop crying about it man up and pay up ignoring people dont solve the problem if you had an issue with iddys product you should have said somthing and im sure he would have sorted somthing out with you and im sure he'll agree with me on that .we all try to get on .on here and help each other out not treat each other like cunts its just not cricket im not getting into a demestic just stating the facts its like if my uncle does piant work for some1 and they dont pay or take the piss im coming round your house with a tin of paint stripper its how the world works . its 60quid just pay it and appolgise and im sure that would be the end of it no1s a child on here were all adults with a passion for cars its about the cars not ripping each other off

And breathh ;)

breathed started going light headed lol .its right thow you dont scew family over and a club is like a family maybe just the way ive been brought up but thats how i see it

Man up and pay the man. If there was a problem with the product why didnt you say when you went and collected it? Rather than wait months... Was you too embarrassed to say something to his face? I know iddy and he would have sorted things out for you if there was problems

Man up and pay the man. If there was a problem with the product why didnt you say when you went and collected it? Rather than wait months... Was you too embarrassed to say something to his face? I know iddy and he would have sorted things out for you if there was problems

Precisely, if there genuinely was a problem then it would have been fixed.

LOVE IT !! Thats how you play the fucking game lol. Straight to the point.

Gotta be done mate!

Just like when i had a problem with the side skirts you sent me sometime last year (i think it was) i messaged you letting you know the problem and not once did you hessitate to give me a full refund! You also let me keep the side skirst which was realy good of you.. Top guy you idrees shame there is some people out there that take the piss

pretty shit tbh ive never met anyone better to deal with than iddy if you mentioned it was poorly finished he woulda went out his way to sort it out no doubt in my mind. for the sake of £60 its pathetic u feel like ripping him off

It was me. I'll continue to delete them. You owe me £60 from a spoiler I gave you, trusting you'll pay me on 'pay day' but you avoided me for months then came up with bullshit excuses.

Play games with me and I'm game to play too.

LOVE IT !! Thats how you play the fucking game lol. Straight to the point.

This lol!

Oh and also.. I've removed your massive sig so please resize it.