first car a starlet n/a to a glanza

I had a solida for my first car basic as basic could be but the car did me well nothing ever went wrong with it the only down poor for me was that the car had no power steering . i had the car for nearly two yeaers I bought a glanza november 2011 . I bought the car as something new which i could have a play with , when i bought the car the turbo was gone so i replaced the turbo for a normal ct9 from a gt . i also put a toyo sports mani on it . Then noticed that the bottom end was knockin so I've also had the bottom end rebuilt new timing belt an also a new clutch while it was all apart . atm the car is standard ish it has a apex back box but im looking to change standard midsection an i still have my cat which i am hoping to get a de cat pipe , ain 100% what alloys i have but i have been told there toms but ain sure . i have a hks turbo timer a blitz boost controller an blitz boost gauge , an some samco pipeing withstill a top mount .

what i am looking to do it get a front mount intercooler kit with also a fuel cut defender an a fuel reg , hopeing to get a de cat pipe aswell with a custom made midsection an back box of my choice. Ain 100% what to do . also my glanza atm is white with red alloys buckets sticer an samco hossin , what colour shall i repace instead of havin the red cuz im not fussed x

Edited by jojo

Welcome along. sounds like you are doing well with it.

As for pics use photobucket.com upload to there then copy and paste the img link into the reply box on here and boom pics will show ;)

Haha im blonde so well expected , im gunna be getin rid of the seat an havin evo 4 seats in it , gota get rid of the red n white to put my own stamp on it an not fused on the wind deflectory drivers side 1 is smashed so looking for a pair if anyone selling some . question can anyone tell me wat alloys i have haha not a fan of them either an ther 14s lol

Pretty sure your wheels are toms actions.

Jack.

yh i think so too, they look alright on the car

also are the seats in the car, bucket seats or recliners?

Edited by miib14

The seats r recliners , they an even a make not my cuppa tea , i am hopin to swap for seats out a evo 4 il be quite happy wiv that :-) , im gunna ge the alloys re ferbed in a blue / purple dont like the white an red im gunna give it a clean an ge more photos up :-)