240whp toms/livesports ep82

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a brief, havent seen what seat you have, but it appears the one going in mine wont pass either ha, and the cage will be quetionable..

• Bucket seats with ‘ears’ (as the Germans delightfully refer to them) are not allowed. Those are the seats with wrap-around head restraints.
  • The famous Hans device neck-restraint is also banned from public driving.
  • Roll cages with doorbars that restrict access are banned.
  • Roll cages must be padded. Not with proper FIA crash-absorbing materials. Nobody will check that. Just any old foam will do.
  • Aftermarket snap-off steering wheels are also verboten.

also there is a fine for drifting now.

He ain't cheap but you pay for what you get. He's putting a lot of work into my car. I know a guy that went else where after a quote from tj and ended up putting his car back to the company 3 times to get it sorted and ended up going just black in the end. Not heard a bad thing about tj so pretty confident the car will be flawless when done.

ahright good good. Was maybe thinkin on gettin mine sprayed in the same sort of blue gazs ep85 was. Its a lovely colour but think it would be expensive. Let me know what power you make etc as I've got a zisco inlet aswell so will be good to see what power the td04 will make. What size is your downpipe?

• 3 weeks later...

some update Got the car back from the bodyshop the other week and its flawless really happy with it. Got the new frp bootlid on and poly windows, door bars and harnesses in.

Dean from rw developments made me a baffled sump so got that on ready for going to the nurburgring next week.

I had problems with my clutch which turned out the be the clutch fork which had split so had to take the box off and weld the fork back together also added some steel plates to strengthen the fork

IMG_9042_zpsdd9bad59.jpg

IMG_8595_zps9d08dbe8.jpg

takata tow strap :)

IMG_4804_zps7416985f.jpg

freshsprayjob005_zps42f2a464.jpg

freshsprayjob003_zps1fa0c43b.jpg

freshsprayjob016_zpsdee4c262.jpg

freshsprayjob013_zps6b3b6135.jpg

freshsprayjob011_zps62db8bde.jpg

freshsprayjob018_zpsdbf5e77d.jpg

freshsprayjob020_zpse1dada4b.jpg

freshsprayjob022_zps9063edf6.jpg

what you guys think

• 5 weeks later...

Probably about 2000. Got accommodation and ferry through the sun newspaper. Stayed in Luxembourg for 7 nights. Went to the ring on 2 days. So would be cheaper if you were just going to the ring and nothing else. We went other places and just made a great holiday out of it. Some of my mates went last year but just went for a weekend.

Yeh got videos from my dog cam. Yeh I did well on the f1 circuit managed to keep up or pass most except the porches. Caught an m3 and passed it on the top corner on the outside.

Really impressed with the car first time on a track. Will get vids up another night.

Awesome, look forward to seeing em!