Bluewater meet

Good turn out last night, there was about eight of us some from UKSC, some from ToyotaGtturbo, good stuff even had a mini cruise from one car park to another lol.

In total i think there was 4 GT's, one Glanza and 3 NA's, gt's were black everythin else was white - no exceptions lol.

Here's a few pics:

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

Post your pics up guys, sorry mine are off my phone because i took my camera, but no memory stick lol :angry:

Yeah people were commenting on my lights Geo, they are HIDs. Thanks man good number plate innit lol.

Starletboy didnt know it was you forgot to ask bout the airbag duh, lol. Mustv been all those poor girls not wearing much that distracted me!

Yeah man it was a good meet f ing cold but well worth it (glanza was nice ), Si i will allways love your bonnet me thinks the 18s battle will go on between us lol, and the kid with the SI man thas a nice mota and gaz the let down lololool with his black on lol and mike nice car part fromt hat it was a good meet

looks like a great night, quite funny to see all ep82s in black and all 91's in white :angry: if you set them out for photo's you could get some nice pics for the front page there, might turn out good if converted to black and white pics too.