it was a rgm splitter i believe, but it was customed before i blended it in, and yes guys.... i think i will definately be makin some of these splitters after xmas, and i should be making a mould of the whole bumper if anyone is interested.

Rich.

this is what the whole bumper looks like, there will be a splitter from this and i will be doing a fibreglass one for me, so anyone else wanting one, just lemme know.

picture00169.jpg

Rich.

i well want one of those tte splitters, dunno if there's any hope of ever getting one though?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah not as far i no mate have you tried tte direct to see if they have any kickin about never no might get lucky????? :angry: :angry:

I e-mailed them, said they didnt have any anymore, which is disapointing. no clue where i could get one from now. anyone know if they were standard on any SRs? scrapyard?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no they werent standard and i doubt youd get one from a scrappy so pretty boned really although i am thinking of gettin that euro style bumper on here somewhere as soon as i find out if its available and where from and my tte splitter wont fit so may have one for sale not promising anything though!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

no they werent standard and i doubt youd get one from a scrappy so pretty boned really although i am thinking of gettin that euro style bumper on here somewhere as soon as i find out if its available and where from and my tte splitter wont fit so may have one for sale not promising anything though!!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK cool mate, well if you do decide to get that bumper, i'll definately buy that splitter off you. Cheers mate

• 2 weeks later...
this is what the whole bumper looks like, there will be a splitter from this and i will be doing a fibreglass one for me, so anyone else wanting one, just lemme know.

picture00169.jpg

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've sed before mate tht whole front looks the nuts. if you do anycopies ill av 1 i luv it