• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: the rarest colour of the SR's awesome choice :)

is it actually? id have said black ones are rarer? only see silver ones about, never see white or black ones apart from the members on here

also, which splash guard of yours is missing? pretty sure ive got both of my old ones kicking about somewhere

Lol don't even go there.

Personally I wouldn't touch a car with 100K on it.

mileage is nothing. i'd rather have a 200k car that has countless amounts of receipts than a 80k car which has been neglected on timing belt changes, etc.

just bought a lupo coming upto 135k, and due to all the work she's had done, she's solid as a nut.

the e series engines have to be some of the best toyota have ever made and if maintained could last a lifetime.

decal wise, you'll be fine removing them. just heat them up with a hairdryer and spray some tar remover (got mine from poundland)

finding new decals took me 6 months of countless refreshing on ebay as they are long deleted from toyota. then i crashed my poor sr :( and i don't think i'll ever find another set.

you won't find a tte backbox as toyota have now discontinued all tte stuff, most of it was cleared out years ago when they stopped funding and tte closed as they spent too much on the grand prix and did pretty crap haha

although i do have the part number of them still. your best bet is josh, who is still in the process of remaking the graphics.

Edited by Billy SR