• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've had another change of heart.

I'm thinking I don't want to go for a Rep Glanza any more. Going to try and keep it SR + Optional Extras :p

So my newest list consists of:

• Fix passenger side wing mirror

• Sort any dents

• New Decals

• Refurb wheels

• "Adjust" rear strut.

• Front mud flaps

• New full exhaust

• Handling mods - Any suggestions?

• Any SR body mods, Front splitter for example. Also any suggestions?

But now i have a predicament. I recently purchased a Glanza inlet +TB which is partially prepared to be put in a N/A. But should i go ahead with the install or stick with the original?

• 2 weeks later...

Ultra Racing Strut arrived today, quickly painted it and put it on. Don't look bad. I feel it needs something like a sticker on there though to pretty it up a bit.

IMG_20130304_145005_zpse0c80cf2.jpg

And i tried for minimal trimming on the plastics. Went well.

Edited by FreedomCore

You have made this we car in to a minter mate, fair play.... Were you get the caps from mate? They look great, need a set for mine as my wheels are getting powder coated in 2weeks

Thanks man, I didn't want to drift too far for its SR roots lol

Some one has started to sell the stickers on eBay. You'll need new caps though as the stickers are slightly larger then the original ones.

Funny enough I was at Atomic Wheel today getting a quote of powder coating my wheels. I'm thinking Satin Gunmetal. Got quote about £60 a wheel for refurb + paint.

What colour you going for?

Can you send me the link mate? Did you trim them down? Got a quote myself, 55 quid a wheel, thats shot blasted and powder coated, almost the same price as yours... Im going for the oem look mate as there isnt many sr's left so wheels will be silver :)

Can you send me the link mate? Did you trim them down? Got a quote myself, 55 quid a wheel, thats shot blasted and powder coated, almost the same price as yours... Im going for the oem look mate as there isnt many sr's left so wheels will be silver :)

I dont know if this link will work http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151001853369?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 This is the stickers.

This is the caps. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140768515357?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

And no trimming needed. Unless you use the original caps.

yea the link worked, he must be out off them as there isnt any for sale :sad: Will order them new caps as trimming them might just ruin them haha, Did them caps go straight into your centres ok then?

You getting new sr decals for your car?