If i was gona use it again i'd sand it down and polish it, simple enouh to do really and pobably quite fun to do also!

Only reason it's scratches is cause i had to get the mole grips on it to get it off haha.

And it's richbrook.

IMAG1807_zps011f34b0.jpg

IMAG1808_zps34ba7545.jpg

IMAG1809_zps2ed8f622.jpg

I know ill kick myself but you can keep it man, I managed to fuck up a nice leather one. No telling what ill do to this one.

Thanks though.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a standard glanza gearknob you can have for a few quid? Looks different to normal standard glanza knobs though so could be aftermarket or of another car.

Cheers but no thanks man. I have an idea of what i want. Just finding one.

Im thinking no gear markings, weighted and metal :p

Edited by FreedomCore

Wish I bought a Japfest ticket. :(

are you still after a ticket and stand pass, i bought mine, but haven't been able to convince any of my friends into coming with me and can't afford to get the car done in time, so i'll be selling up my ticket :(

Thanks man, so cold out today. Glad it came up this well.

Whats the difference?

Take a look :)

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/19950-amjads-sutretto-hks-exhaust-d-080213/page-5

are you still after a ticket and stand pass, i bought mine, but haven't been able to convince any of my friends into coming with me and can't afford to get the car done in time, so i'll be selling up my ticket :(

Gay! You will regret not coming no matter how the car is looking!

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/19950-amjads-sutretto-hks-exhaust-d-080213/page-5

Shhhhh, :p

Oh so they are just black surrounds with chrome/silver interior bit?

Sounds easy enough.

Edited by FreedomCore

Just out of interest, did you receive my pm. I'm not sure if I'm having problems lol

currently driving around with a bald tyre, that's my financial state :crazy: think the weds are going to have to go in barry mode as i don't want my next financial expenditure to be a 165/70/13 :lol:

Edited by Billy SR

currently driving around with a bald tyre, that's my financial state :crazy: think the weds are going to have to go in barry mode as i don't want my next financial expenditure to be a 165/70/13 :lol:

I'm also driving round with a bald tyre. Tried to get a new one today the realised it's a bank holiday.