• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh no way man! You worked out where yet.

Could be oil leaking from the rocker down the back.

Drain plug

Driveshaft seal

Drain or filler plug

Or worse case crank seal.

That would be likely to cause clutch slip as well tho.

And jae Ill be there but on fyc racing stand, well worth it just a massive pissup! So as long as you drink its well worth it haha

Edited by morgey

Well i had the genius idea to put a bed of paper under the engine. Looks like its coming from the gearbox. =[

And on the JAE note, none of my mates seem very interested in going. I really want to. But i would prefer to go with a group so that im not camping on my lonesome....

Edited by FreedomCore
Well i had the genius idea to put a bed of paper under the engine. Looks like its coming from the gearbox. =[

And on the JAE note, none of my mates seem very interested in going. I really want to. But i would prefer to go with a group so that im not camping on my lonesome....

How bass it leaking? My philosophy is, if it drips maybe take a look, but if it seeps, I'm sure it's fine...

I was thinking about nipping up to jae for a day trip as its only in Kettering?

The only reason I'm having second thoughts about going is because I'm assuming that even though we are going as a club, everyone will have their own little groups within.

Just want to make sure I have a group lol.

But this is me taking my only experience about festival life from Big Bang and Bug Jam

The only reason I'm having second thoughts about going is because I'm assuming that even though we are going as a club, everyone will have their own little groups within.

Just want to make sure I have a group lol.

But this is me taking my only experience about festival life from Big Bang and Bug Jam

Get along to JAE an meet UKSO people everyone gets on mate so get your ass along :)

John

If its on top its rocker cover, gearboxes dont leak upwards, that much oil from that area of the box and no slipping on the clutch its not crank seal.

Possibly sump gasket

But id say maybe dissy seal or rocker cover

And yeah last yeah i rolled over to ukso sat down chatted shit asked everybodies names about 20 times then fucked off back to my stand haha

Just a thought before I go to sleep. What do you guys think about putting a sub into the floor of my boot over the wheel well.

I could use a piece of like clear acrylic to cover it if I have shit in there too.

I've never been a fan of the prebuilt sub's...... or subs Lol.

I don't know if it would end up ruining the boot. Maybe I can hide it somewhere else?