• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left at like 1 because I was fucking knackered lol

Don't blame you mate was fooking cold to, I left around 2.30 2.45 was an epic day though :)

Did you see that 350z that snapped its lower control arm off clean and the wheel caved in towards the car ?

James

Car was a right little shit this morning. Out the house at 4:30 for work. Engine starts engine cuts out and refuses to restart. I had to push my car out of the way of my mums car so that she could leave for work later =/ then get a taxi. Not a fun start to my day.

Sorted it though. Tried charging the battery which didn't do it. Then i cleaned the plugs up and cleared the ignition chamber. That did the trick. :thumbsup:

Car was a right little shit this morning. Out the house at 4:30 for work. Engine starts engine cuts out and refuses to restart. I had to push my car out of the way of my mums car so that she could leave for work later =/ then get a taxi. Not a fun start to my day.

Sorted it though. Tried charging the battery which didn't do it. Then i cleaned the plugs up and cleared the ignition chamber. That did the trick. :thumbsup:

Glad you got it sorted straight away, at least it only cost you a taxi fare

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so the exhaust came and i was surprised to find it's got a 4 inch tip :shok:

I might have to consider a glanza rear bumper :sad:

I think my Japspeed one is a 4inch tip, should just about sit under the bumper dude.

Im considering selling it and trying my luck again. Maybe getting a TRD one. I didn't particularly want a 4inch tip lol Doesn't really go with the look of the car.

I didn't like the way mine sat to being with, but I'm adjusting to it now. I think the 5zigen ones are smaller, might be worth having a look at them.

Keep an eye on Japspeed systems from 2fast2cool on eBay. I pick mine up for £60.00 plus postage will take a bit of cutting a welding, but a good system for the money. Plus I'm sure you could flog the back box and getting another one.

Keep an eye on Japspeed systems from 2fast2cool on eBay. I pick mine up for £60.00 plus postage will take a bit of cutting a welding, but a good system for the money. Plus I'm sure you could flog the back box and getting another one.

Ill definitely keep an eye out. Haven't seen them on eBay in a while though.