Yep got mine today of morgey and they look amazing, Just went for the red and green :D

Im waiting for Stick-2-it to make some. Not in a rush though.

Nice one man i like it! So clean.

What did you get from iddy?

TTE Splitter. Going to check out a paint place on Monday. They want £80 to paint it. Not a clue if that's a good price though.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nice one bro. I think £80 is a bit too steep just for a splitter. The rough price for spraying is £100 per panel.

So £80 just for a thin, small(er, than a bumper for instance).. Is a bit pricey imo.

Shop around, there will be better prices from people around your area man.

Oh nice one bro. I think £80 is a bit too steep just for a splitter. The rough price for spraying is £100 per panel.

So £80 just for a thin, small(er, than a bumper for instance).. Is a bit pricey imo.

Shop around, there will be better prices from people around your area man.

Ideally i wanted to get some made up and do it myself.

I just don't really know many places local to me. But yeah ill have another look this weekend. See what i can dig up.

Im a little confused about my cars actual colour though. Most people would say its the blueish silver 1A0. But my owners manual says "Quick silver" or some shit.

Would save me time to find a place that does chip testing =/

Ideally i wanted to get some made up and do it myself.

I just don't really know many places local to me. But yeah ill have another look this weekend. See what i can dig up.

Im a little confused about my cars actual colour though. Most people would say its the blueish silver 1A0. But my owners manual says "Quick silver" or some shit.

Would save me time to find a place that does chip testing =/

My sr log book also says quick silver from the toyota main dealer but when i get paint i just say 1A0 as its on my chassis plate and its the same color :) obviously new paint is never going to be a full on match to 15+ year paint though

My sr log book also says quick silver from the toyota main dealer but when i get paint i just say 1A0 as its on my chassis plate and its the same color :) obviously new paint is never going to be a full on match to 15+ year paint though

That's also another good reason to get my car chip tested. Some guy at one paint place was like "we've got 1000's of paints" i said about my car obviously being like 15 years old to which he repeated what he said =/

Right so I found local painter and dropped the splitter off. He was some what concerned about how the splitter will be secured.

And in his words "Will look shit". Fuck him. and his not important opinion.

Also I want to change my progress blog name. Just had a look at loads of old threads and i swear 60% of them are "Sr Project" or some variety.

Any ideas? Silver Recluse? lol seeing as I've met no one on this site in person. Also Silver Recluse incorporates the SR. double win?

Edited by FreedomCore

Just call it glanza rep and save time..

Dislike :-( it's not a glanza rep unless its full exterior bonnet wings rear interior and all that crap! Even if its just a rear like mine doesn't mean it's a rep! :( n/a front lives on! Mines going custom! Take amjads for instance! Glanza bum but amazing front!

Tte splitter will look perfect mate! I wanted one not long ago but couldn't spare the cash!

Dislike :-( it's not a glanza rep unless its full exterior bonnet wings rear interior and all that crap! Even if its just a rear like mine doesn't mean it's a rep! :( n/a front lives on! Mines going custom! Take amjads for instance! Glanza bum but amazing front!

Tte splitter will look perfect mate! I wanted one not long ago but couldn't spare the cash!

Cheers man. NA's unite! Ill admit i planned going rep when i first got it but i changed my mind. Really im just after a tidy look and efficiency. And i couldnt have afforded the splitter without help from my step-dad. He said that the money was to be spent on the car. You know what i cant find though......wheel nuts. I dont really want to get some off eBay just in case they are replicas.

splitter should look good matey! who you getting to paint it? if id have seen this sooner i would of recomended a few people.

There is a place called Al Shaws Ltd. They're opposite Asda. He gave me a better quote. Only like £60. Seemed like a bit of a arse hole though. They said it should be ready by tomorrow or Wednesday. He was saying that he is concerned they it wont stay on due to the "forces acting upon it" Does he realise that i generally dont hit up the nurburgring in my spare time.

Didn't come with one :sad:

Its not an original. Its a fibreglass copy from ID Workz. Ill have a look around for a TTE sticker though.

What splitter you got in mind? Cupra, Renault?

there was someone selling copies at £12 a pop as they are long deleted! http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=132653

could try and pop him a pm to see if he still has any :D

Nice man keeping it near to oem and clean then, i take it!?

Is it on standard suspension?

Yeah i forgot that too. I dont know alot about suspension. I wouldnt want it too low as the roads around here are bumpy and hole infested.

Clean is one way to describe the old girl. :thumbsup:

Wouldnt mind a new interior. Something a bit darker. Glanza maybe.