White 8)

Good choice! Let me know if you decide to SR rep it I've got a TTE spoiler here gathering dust and an IDWorkz TTE front splitter surplus to requirements! :)

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good choice! Let me know if you decide to SR rep it I've got a TTE spoiler here gathering dust and an IDWorkz TTE front splitter surplus to requirements! :)

Cheers mate. But going Sr rep seems wrong Lol. I'm looking to put a glanza rear spoiler and bumper. And a remix front bumper B)

• 1 month later...

Looks awesome. I need speedlines on my red na. I want black though. How difficult was the boot build? I want to do the same.

Looks awesome. I need speedlines on my red na. I want black though. How difficult was the boot build? I want to do the same.

Not difficult at all mate. This is the second one I've done. Use the original boot carpet to make a rough start with some like 9mm MDF. Then you'll have to cut it down to fit it in the actual boot Lol. And it'll require some fettling

Cars looking good now man! You gonna be coming down to the cruise tonight?

I had planned too but the Mrs prevent it Lol

Looks much better than the steelies, any other plans?

Next I need to swap the front passenger wing and door. Then I'll lower it. Mainly appearance for now

Edited by FreedomCore

i have no idea why my comment posted 3 times. weird. 9mm you say. i reckon i could do that. I've got2 spare carpets so i can even make it look original.

The original carpet probably won't be big enough to cover the edges of the wood. Also it looks naff Lol. I've actually got a spare sheet of the fabric I used as the settler accident sent me twice my order. It's like 5mm thick and has acoustic silencing on the back.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...