hi everyone i am, iamlegends brother swapped my Lupo for a well knowen Glanza on here. This is my first turbo'd car and jap car! what a car this is!

So here she is i stopped off on the way back home to take some pictures of her

img0189v.jpg

img0191bb.jpg

img0190tn.jpg

So i got home after 4 hour drive the decided to give her a good clean get rid of the splatered flys, then i took all the stickers off

img0194op.jpg

img0195ngp.jpg

img0197op.jpg

img0198zi.jpg

img0199lt.jpg

Some changes will be made to the car, but i am just enjoying it for now driving around with a grin on my face!

Future plans!!!

New front seats

oem rear bumper

oem rear spoiler and duck tail

silver revrese scoop

oem engine mounts (car vibrates like mad when idling)

and proberly much more but i dont know much about these cars, but i am learning and i have my brother to help me haha!

Welcome mate

This was my old car befor lewis brough it off me last year its had alot of man hours put into here over the years and im sure with you owning it, it will have a few more man hours spent on it lol..

Glad she's made here way back up north would been good to meet up with you sometime so i can say hello to here again haha

Thanks for the nice comments guys, got a few small plans for her!

:( glad your happy mate look after her

Dont worry she is in good hands :)

Welcome mate

This was my old car befor lewis brough it off me last year its had alot of man hours put into here over the years and im sure with you owning it, it will have a few more man hours spent on it lol..

Glad she's made here way back up north would been good to meet up with you sometime so i can say hello to here again haha

Yeah we should get a mini meet sorted so you can she her again, see if much has changed nice the last time you seen her

hey mate, its good to see another glanza in the family, i supplied your bro with his pristeen white one,

does he ever get the keys to this?

That white glanza was immaculate, it was an amazing car that made me want a glanza so badly! and he can maybe have ONE go haha

• 4 weeks later...

Right so here are a few updates, I changed a few things on my car to make it my own

Pics are not great and car needs a wash so exuse the mess!

Also so some paint peeled off the front bumper when i took the reg off :(

Reveres scoop painted silvier and moved reg to bonnet but think i might get a smaller one as it looks a little bit big!

img0255g.jpg

getting that rear jam spoiler was a right pain to get off!

img0258bh.jpg

ohh and i got an OEM rear bumper too

img0260qm.jpg

img0261or.jpg

img0262hu.jpg

img0263uy.jpg

img0265ej.jpg

I have a few more plans still! so what do you guys think?

Thanks for the nice comments guys, got a few small plans for her!

Dont worry she is in good hands :)

Yeah we should get a mini meet sorted so you can she her again, see if much has changed nice the last time you seen her

That white glanza was immaculate, it was an amazing car that made me want a glanza so badly! and he can maybe have ONE go haha

But its a manual lol

Day'um i LOVE that front end! :wub:

Also, hate to say it but the back looks alot cleaner ;)

Was thinking about getting a varis front bumper or get my current one resprayed but am not sure yet

lovely lookin motor. you selling the jam spoiler by any chance??? drop me a pm with a price if you have it and want to sell it. also i have a duck spoiler im thinking of selling if your after one? :D

Edited by dazzariley69
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...