• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news dude!!!! Think i needs harnesses for mine but was scared of the MOT with them.

Also where did u have your alignment done?? they have the same alignment system as my workplace and its awesome!!!!! There is a front Camber adjustment on Starlets though so why didnt they adjust that??

Don't see why not mikey.

Liam, I don't quite understand :drunk2: the front camber was adjusted, fast road setup :)

Oh ok dude dont worry then just ignore me im being a noob!!!! :( How you finding that set-up mate anyway mate i might set mine to the same specs if its any good. :surrender:

Yeah its alright, still needs anti-lift kit and strutbraces etc :drunk2: the thing is the tracking is probably out again as the pricks who changes my tyres and done the alignment didn't even notice the hub was coming lose from the strut or they did and didn't bother letting me know! :surrender:

Yeah Glanza rear bumper, might order some rear lenses aswell tongiht - who knows.

Cheers Liam, the new bumper should smarten things up a bit more as the one at the moment is a bit cut and melted :p

Parts

Well I picked up the bumper earlier, was fun trying to get it in the car :p

DSC00816.jpg

DSC00818.jpg

I also picked up an oil filter and sump plug gasket as its leaking at the moment :p

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00821.jpg

I have also ordered a new clip for my driverside front indicator as it broke in the little incident with a pole, and a throttle body gasket as mine is a bit "worn".

Rich

Reflet bumper B)

Especially in white, would look sexual, different AND subtle, then with a small megane lip like Bourkeys, just colour coded, would look really smart.

Edit : See, its cute :p

65828_1.jpg

The thing about having a splitter on the reflet is that it will make it look double chinned especially if its colour coded.

I have been looking into the carat bumper (without the top grill :p ) may need a bit of modification to get it how I want it. Maybe EK9 grill in there (sorry Joz :D ) plus a lip of some sort sprayed gloss black.

Remix bumper is also an option :D

Not many people have it, ive only seen another one other than mines,

Have a look at my signature or build thread :p

Gary

This has been at the back of my mind for a while, might look awsome in white could be a cheaper alternative to the above.

Looks wicked mate, really liking that!

Cheers dude, you'd hate the paint if you got close :p

Remix bumper would look awesome on your car Rich, think white would suit it, plus with the foglights looks quite mean, or could use one foglight hole for your air intake?

Looking at Gary's sig, seems the Remix bumper is deeper too, so a lip might not be necessary?

• 2 months later...

Project Ended

Just thought I'd post up and let you people know that I've decided to call ita day with the starlet. Too many problems with it. :lol:

So I'll be the proud owner of a Seat Leon TDI this sunday ;)

Anyway, if anyone would like anything off the car and is close enough to collect let me know and I'll take it off and put it aside.

Wheels and Coilovers will be on ebay within a week or two.

Items that may be of interest.

Corbeau Bucket seats 1 used but clean 1 brand new

Corrolla inlet manifold

Paseo dials

Glanza rear bumper (slight melt by exhaust)

Rich

P.S Will keep an eye out for Medstone meets.