• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think them s injectors are going to help...did you compare them to the standard ones...which are loads bigger, also the S has a different fuel rail...and i think it runs at a different fuel pressure..

Cheers guys, yeah would look good on silver I think Jag. ;)

i dont think them s injectors are going to help...did you compare them to the standard ones...which are loads bigger, also the S has a different fuel rail...and i think it runs at a different fuel pressure..

Well they do work (as in run :p ), don't know how well as I need another dyno B) . It doesn't feel like it has the stupid torque drop that I had before B) which is nice.

On comparing them, they are skinnier but that doesn't meen they put more or less fuel in. As the standards had two "Medium" sized holes where as the S's had four "Smallish" holes so It must put a bit more fuel in at higher pressure which isn't going to do any harm. :D

yes but all together the standard ones holes totalled more i reckon, think corolla ones would be a better idea for anyone who wants to do this...

If it has improved though nice one!;) Get it on the dyno at tdi, as the last space i think...should be a couple of n/a's on there, not just turbos.

I wouldn't mind seeing what she is putting out with the decat and Injectors. Also be able to see if the other place had been generous with their power readings ;)

• 1 month later...

Right havn't updated in a while so felt it was about time...

Sprayed the floor and inner boot lid black..

DSC00629.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

Then the dash and centre console and dial surround...

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00643-1.jpg

Got myself a new knob :p ...

DSC00645.jpg

And a new wheel, just waiting on boss kit...

DSC00641.jpg

Thats all folks, comments good or bad welcome :rolleyes:

Rich.

I didn't go either so I missed out too :rolleyes:

Think someone spiked my drink at the party I was at on Friday so was being sick most of yesterday :p

Will be in touch soon regarding what's going on with convoying up to JAE though :p

Coolios, yeah its only a week and 4 days not that I'm counting or anything.

Same thing happened to me up town, were you on WKD blue and port aka Bitchpiss, cheeky vimto whatever you wana call it. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Autumn Update - Handling

Right havn't done one for a while so I thought I'd share some TC goodies off thanks to Harrison ;)

Tanabe Sustec Pro Coilovers Yay!

DSC00731.jpg

DSC01601.jpg

DSC01605.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

Should be fitting them at some point soonish :p

Cheers

Rich

Thats one of the reasons I got them Joz, I knew you had a set and though they must be Pro ;)

Total came to about £400ish but thats probably because they were really cheap on the auctions.

I plan to get the front and rear almost even with a nice gap between the arch and tyre. I like how the front sits at the moment on just springs but the back is too high so these should do the trick.

Rich