Well I have got an update but sadly no Pics as I can't find my god dam camera.

Over the last week I have lowered the car by -40mm(ish) and had a new pair of shoes put on with yoky's.

I promise to get sum pics ASAP! :)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me the pics do it more justice than its worth :p needs a fresh coat of paint and the interior is a bit stained :) and dirty. But that will all be sorted when I get some more time to strip it out. Pretty much stripped all that back out (needs painting aswell).

Just gotta sort the god dam wining sound it makes at the moment (see technical).

Thanks sparky, will be getting antiroll bar next and maybe a tint or two.

Got a query about the castor kit, Apparently it makes the steering a bit heavier, is this true? I don't have PAS so don't really want it much heavier.

anti roll bar and anti lift would be a good step :)

Not sure on making steering heavier though...get to the gym :D

Just going round a few corners at slow speed is like going to the gym :p

Cheers for the coments, will try and did out my camera so I can get better pics (if not I'll send sparky my USB cable so he can show us some of his :p)

Just going round a few corners at slow speed is like going to the gym :)

Cheers for the coments, will try and did out my camera so I can get better pics (if not I'll send sparky my USB cable so he can show us some of his :p)

:D:p

• 1 month later...

Well havn't had an update in a while, that has been due to this months tight budgtet Tax, Insurance and MOT to pay for all at the end of the month ;)

Now thats all out the way and the EP has passed her exams :p however I did get a warning on the exhaust being too loud :p

In the coming months leading up to JAE I will be pulling my finger out (easy people :p ) and getting some mods done and updates with pics to go with it. :p

Comming up this month should be:

Whiteline Rear Strutbrace

Whiteline Anti-Roll bar

Cusco Front Strutbrace

and if I have some money left over maybe some other small bits to tidy up.

Cheers mate, had a bit of trouble on the emissions, but with a fair bit of injector cleaner she passed, i'll sort that out with a decat :p ;)

(Could a mod or admin change my thread title pwease - Something like "My White on White EP, 56k warning" :p )

hey bud i cant belevei missed this it looks great, white on white for the Mutha Fuckin Win!!!

answering your question the castor kit will increase the stearing weight a wee bit but not by any real noticable amount bro and once your rolling definatly not.

• 2 weeks later...

Right a wee little update.

Sorry no Pics as I can't find my god damn camera!! :) so will use me mums later

Small change from the list above,

Fitted adjustable antiroll bar, great little upgrade - rear end less twitchy now.

I have cut out the slats in the top grill and fitted some black mesh, just needs tidying up really.

I am also awaiting delivery on a seat, got my sparco harness but no seat :)