Japfest Final Important Details!

Japfest 2012 is in only a few days time! We have a brilliant stand setup this year, thanks to the organisers who managed to get us on a trackside plot in the nick of time!

For those that don’t view the forum regularly, here are all the details you need to know for the event! Including Convoy Details, Ticket/Stand Pass Details & Staff Contact Details! Print it off and keep it in your car, it can’t hurt?!

Staff Contact Details

Steve GT – Tickets & Stand Passes - 07920421984

Ro55ifumi – Directions & Convoy Help – 07779619062

Tickets & Stand Passes

Your Tickets & Stand Passes can be collected from Steve GT at the last convoy location ‘Leigh Delamere Service Station’ (location information below).

Be there for 7:00am to collect your tickets & stand passes!

UK Starlet Club Staff will be leaving the Service Station at 7:30am to head to Castle Combe for the show.

The reason we have to be early is because if you don’t get close to Castle Combe early enough, you will be guaranteed front row seats in a 1hour+ queue to the main gate! Fact! It’s the same every year, trust us, you don’t want that! If you’re late, then you will have to go to the show, park in the public car park, walk to just outside the main gate, contact a staff member and wait until they can get over to the gate with your tickets & passes.This is not only very annoying, but a real pain for staff members. It not only means they have to walk all the way to the main gate, but it also means they miss parts of the show. Steve GT in particular missed a lot of Starlets on Track last year just because some people couldn’t be bothered to get up early enough, which is NOT FAIR. This year if you’re late, it will be a case of you will have to wait until a staff member can get over to you at the gate. We apologise for being strict in this way. Save yourself the hassle, be at the meet point on time!

The Main Convoy

(There are lots of other convoys from different areas of the UK heading down there, check forum for details)

2:45am - Junction 27, M1

The convoy will be leaving here at 3:15am!

There is going to be over 20 people meeting here, this will be the start of the main convoy. Staff Members Steve GT, Socks, ro55ifumi & Rob Bower will all be there, so if you have any issues or problems let them know beforehand!

For those that haven’t met at J27M1 before, on the Mansfield Side of J27 there are lay-by’s on either side of the dual carriageway, chances are you will see other Starlets already there! If not refer to the links below:

Google Map Link:

http://maps.google.c...&sz=17&t=m&z=17

5:00am - Strensham Service Area – M5 Between J7-J8

Sat-Nav Users: WR8 0BZ

Google Map Link:

http://maps.google.c...8qp1pQ&t=m&z=16

7:00am - Leigh Delamere Service Station – M4 Between J17-J18 – Eastbound Side

Sat-Nav Users: SN14 6LB

The main meet point, where you collect your tickets & stand passes!

Google Map Link:

http://maps.google.c...ingdom&t=m&z=15

We hope you find this helpful, we hope you all enjoy the day!

See you there folks!

im actually genuinely upset that i dont hav my license bak to meet all u guys :-(

ever since i first joind I've dreamt of big shows like this, im gona stop at nuthin to make sure i get to jf2 i swear.theory test on the 23rd then hopefully pass 1st time then book my practical, so close guys. sorry i cant cum but i DEFO will b at jf2 :-)

hav a truely awesum time guys

cheers matt thats brill

i honestly dont mind walking to the gate if people are genuinly late for whatever reason or had a few problems etc but if its just because you fancied an extra hour in bed etc it aint fair especially as were no where near the gate this year. last year i saw nothing of track action as (ask Jack (hair) on here) we were walking to and from the gate all day handing out tickets

anyway people cant wait for this once again roll on saturday lets have a banging day :)

Larvely :) ill get this printed now. Its been non stop pissing it down here... I need a little break where I can clean my car :o !!!

Last year it was pissing it down the 3 afternoons/evenings I had to spear before Japfest, thought fuck washing the car in this rain.

Mine was the only one shit up on the stand lol. Fail!

Edited by Jamie1st

Last year it was pissing it down the 3 afternoons/evenings I had to spear before Japfest, thought fuck washing the car in this rain.

Mine was the only one shit up on the stand lol. Fail!

Haha woke up this morning and guess what :D ...

Pissing down :( lmao!! How am I supposed to get the Hoover out !! Lmao

Very last minute but after organizing an Irish convoy over lol. We are getting the Rosslare to Pembroke ferry Friday morning. Have some lovely cars going including three mint ae86 gt coupe twin cams, a mint vintage carina only 3 in Ireland, my 383bhp Glanza and a few other starlets and bits and pieces. Should be good.

Just got a stand pass and ticket thanks to SteveGT cheers mate!

What's the show spec sheets?

Very last minute but after organizing an Irish convoy over lol. We are getting the Rosslare to Pembroke ferry Friday morning. Have some lovely cars going including three mint ae86 gt coupe twin cams, a mint vintage carina only 3 in Ireland, my 383bhp Glanza and a few other starlets and bits and pieces. Should be good.

Just got a stand pass and ticket thanks to SteveGT cheers mate!

What's the show spec sheets?

Looking forward to meeting you all :)

John

Just a quick note, can you all ensure that you have enough fuel at the start of the convoy, dont want to be stopping straight away ;)

Show spec sheets completed too :)

John

Talking of fuel is Leigh delamere service station a Shell garage.

Soooo gutted i can't make this:( got my tickets for jf2, hope to see alot of you guys at it. Also got the gf coming down in her glanza s now;)

Have a great day lads and make sure to get loads of pics and vids;)