Hey guys been down at performance hq today to get the car mapped, I have to say Russ is a top bloke would defo recomend to anyone, anyways the car made 283 bhp at the wheels, The car went great untill i started to have a problem with the crank sensor so went back to see Russ, he had a quick look at the car, it turns out i may need a new crank sensor but over all a good day.

wanted to have a bit more boost but it kept spinning the dyno.

Ill get a pic of the dyno graph tomorrow.

Cheers Guys

How much is Russ for mapping?

I was £288 witch i thought was pretty good, he took about 3 hours on mine.

s314kba.co.uk/leaderboard!

Get it submitted!

Sounds like a good result mate!

Will do but ive only got wheel horse power, the leader board only uses flywheel power, he said it was about 370 at the flywheel but i have my douts lol

Cheers Guys

I was £288 witch i thought was pretty good, he took about 3 hours on mine.

Will do but ive only got wheel horse power, the leader board only uses flywheel power, he said it was about 370 at the flywheel but i have my douts lol

Did he do a coastdown run? What dyno is it? Although a little high, depending how it was strapped, what wheels/tyres are on it etc it might not be that far out.

the leaderboard converts it automatically for you! So put it in in the best format you have and it'[ll sort it allll for u!

u need a graph image tho :) Sort it out matey, cus you will be in the top ten thats for sure!

Ok cool, ill get it submitted soon

Did he do a coastdown run? What dyno is it? Although a little high, depending how it was strapped, what wheels/tyres are on it etc it might not be that far out.

not sure if he did a coastdown run? as Rory said its a Mainline dyno, not sure about how it was strapped down, 15 inch wheels with 195/5015 toyo proxe t1r tyres.

great result! get it on the board :)

cheers Zoe