Depends on set up, but I've been as far as 145mph in mine on the sat nav and it was still pulling well, just ran out of 'private road'

And any way, who cares about top speed, it's all about how fast it gets to 120mph

I don't see the point in asking about top speed, these cars are about power to weight :)

Acceleration in an EP is more fun than top speed, which can get scary given they feel like tin cans at high speeds lol

Because i do trackdays a fair bit and on some of the tracks i do, i dont want to run out of puff at 115 mph etc lol. Really cant wait. Ive owned itb'd rallye's, s14's, loads of stuff but im looking at building a fast road/track 300+ bhp glanza :) So should be a good project.

150mph on mine. That's as much as the c56 gear box could take really. I would imagine a c52 gt gearbox would be better as they have longer ratios in 3rd and 4th gear iirc. Wheel and tyre sizes will affect top speeds at the end of the scale.

I've only been to 145 but it wasn't done. I think 150-160 would be the limit on the stock box really unless you somehow manage to get the engine to rev past 7.5k safely... Start talking bigger money after 140

On clocks just over 160 on my old one. I very much doubt this was the actual speed but i was creeping past a friend who was on the limiter in her Z4. so much of been 155 if not close to it.

That was a td04 setup at 1.5bar

Due to the light weight of the starlet its pretty easy to get up to 120/30 however after that the aerodynamics of the average city bus get in the way alot ! And getting mine up to that took some effort. To be honest most tracks youll struggle to see over 130 anyway so may be worth throwing a shorter N/A box on like i did. Loads more acceleration but loose 10mphish top end (Never maxed it out on N/A box tbh)

Rubix...

at 153mph was going 7100-7200rpm... (when a ct9 dies off)

161mph i had slightly bigger wheels on but again was just before the limiter...

I reckon I could have hit limiter in 5th tbh...

But as i said... pointless really lol... Its all bout acceleration and making it as stable as possible imo

Ageed top speed isn't really that important to me it's more important how quick the car accelerates and leaves others behind most modern cars have good top speeds I had a Megane sport f1 edition and that would do 155mph in 6th but it couldn't out accelerate my starlet

No only because one of the tracks i do has a 1mile long straight lol. I am not always a top speed guy, but as long as it does 115+ thats all fine. I always put big brakes, decent suspension and decent tyres on before power lol :)

I hit the limiter in 5th in my old gt, clocks said 165mph but not sure how accurate that was. To be honest these cars are sluggish after 100 compared to bigger engined cars, just abuse them to 90ish where these things are in there element