I used to get this when I first started driving and petrol was about £1.15?? VERY much doubt you will get that now!

Bit of of rough guess TBH. £45 to fill the tank on V-power and I'll get between 80 & 100 per 1/4 tank.

But as I say - hardly exact maths!

Im doing 76 odd miles a day to get to work and back in my GT, sitting at around 65/70 off boost cruising, im getting 41mpg at the moment. (which Ive just checked) and shes overfueling a tiny bit lol... i love having the instant power under my foot to overtake easily :D

<3 GTs! definatly recommend bud!

Edited by redz11

this thread is promising. what mods can be done over standard without messing up the mpg, as i'm gonna be having one as a daily next year due to this lupo being as boring as fuck, but can't bare to look at that gay top mount everytime i open the bonnet :lol:

Edited by Billy SR

Front filter, fmic and exhuast with decat shouldnt mess the fuel consumption up too much tbh. more boost n bigger turbos will usualy swallow more fuel, mapping depending of course :)

Running higher boost than normal, without managment leads to afrs of less than 10:1, so it's drinking petrol AND loosing power.

My 2etelu, ct12, 60mm DP and exhaust, 0,85bar, HKS filter, new ignition cables/sparks/rotor/cap, doesn't get any lower than 7,5l/km (~30MPG) with steady running at 90-100km/h (highway)

In the city, i'm stragling to reach 23MPGs. This is only achieved by running in N/A mode always...not once on boost...

The petrol is normal (for Greece) 95 octane petrol, hasn't seen any true difference on 100octane.

Edited by mech5107

Mine does about 2miles before needing filling up again :( its soooo bad i have no idea on actual figures :(

Should have a direct debit with Shell petrol stations for sure ;lol:

Front filter, fmic and exhuast with decat shouldnt mess the fuel consumption up too much tbh. more boost n bigger turbos will usualy swallow more fuel, mapping depending of course :)

cheers fella :) basically what i was looking do, wanted to run on a standard bit of ct9