• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way man gutted everytime I look at this beast I want it have fun with the build dude u going same spec or chucking a few goodies in there aswel ?

cheers mate :) It will be rebuilt with the same spec i think... Street ported as it is now.

Such sad news, what a nice car.

Sort it over winter then enjoy it over summer!!!

cheers bud :) Thats the plan. Hopefully if i can save enough ill get her back with the new wheels too just in time for the good weather.

Cheers dude :)

Got a different front bumper to go at some stage and have converted back to pop ups with a vent on one side cause pop ups rule ha ha!

Was gonna say when fitting this or these wings make sure it's well braced underneath like a big plate or something. They wobble quit a bit once you get past 80 if they are just bolted on I.e just drilled. If you look at my build thread I got my body's hop to weld some plates on the surface to take the foot of the bracket so it sits square on. As this wing sits on the curve bit on the boot lid. I did not want my brackets pinching inwards if you know what i mean :)

If you wan to see what I did for bracing under the boot lid let us know and I'll send you a pic? Shame you live on the other side of the country ha ha otherwise could meet up lol.

Anyway good choice of wing! Only fd's can really pull this wing off:)

O RLY

IMG_20120801_122231.jpg

The car looks sweet man. Huge wing makes it much better, i think you need to get rid of that Arial dude. It looks like an RC car :D

Edit: didn't see the third page. Bad luck dude. I need the engine Rebuilding on my RX8 I'm sending it to Hayward Rotary soon - with porting :ph34r:. He offers an awesome warranty 2 and a half years or 30k miles and one of the cheapest too.

Edited by Dan507

Oh dear mate!! Well when it comes to the rebuild at least you can replace what needs replacing and mabe more porting!!

Yeah mate, was gutted but im kinda getting over it now lol. It would be a shame not to get bigger porting at the same time eh? ;) lol

ah dude sorry to hear this, that sucks!!!!

she'll be worth it when she is back tho! she is so mint, a rebuild will just add that extra minty touch to her!

Phil.

Thanks mate :) Just wish i could have enjoyed her a bit longer before something like this happened... Not to worry tho like you say will only make her better :)

Gutted to here that dude :(

cheers mate :)

Such a shame mate, didn't you say it had just been rebuilt recently also? :/

Yeah, The engine only had about 2500 miles on it :/ Practically brand new.

O RLY

IMG_20120801_122231.jpg

The car looks sweet man. Huge wing makes it much better, i think you need to get rid of that Arial dude. It looks like an RC car :D

Edit: didn't see the third page. Bad luck dude. I need the engine Rebuilding on my RX8 I'm sending it to Hayward Rotary soon - with porting :ph34r:. He offers an awesome warranty 2 and a half years or 30k miles and one of the cheapest too.

That rx8 looks sweeeeeeet!!

Im just looking at different options at the moment. Carl is defo an option tho.

im sure this is the 1 i was looking at :/

beautiful mate

Did u get one like?

cheers mate :)