• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.

M.

F.

G!

dude, i has Badger Hate for you right now!!

i have a serious man chubby for RX7s, i've heard all the horror stories, the costs, the rebuilds, all that shit, but they are just soooooo beautiful! you have properly got yourself an upgrade and a gorgeous one at that!

kudos to you sir.

kudos indeed......but yeah, i hate you.

please keep us updated on this, so i can hate you more.

Phil.

Utter minter mate simple as love it :)

Cheers mate :)

Welcome to the world of spinning triangles.

How you finding it? looks clean. Nice purchase.

Thanks buddy :) im loving it to be honest, the sound this thing makes is immense!!! Its only running 0.5bar atm and it pulls well. cant wait to get her remapped.

Hows the rx8?

O.

M.

F.

G!

dude, i has Badger Hate for you right now!!

i have a serious man chubby for RX7s, i've heard all the horror stories, the costs, the rebuilds, all that shit, but they are just soooooo beautiful! you have properly got yourself an upgrade and a gorgeous one at that!

kudos to you sir.

kudos indeed......but yeah, i hate you.

please keep us updated on this, so i can hate you more.

Phil.

Cheers buddy :D

I have heard the horror stories too, but needless to say they didn't put me off!

I had been looking for one for a while, but because of all the stories it had to be the right one. Seen this and knew it was the one... ticked every box that i was looking for :) Hopefully if i treat it with love and care she wont be too much of a problem fingers crossed lol.

I will ofcource keep you updated... despite selling my V ill still visit the forum to see what's going on, hopefully one day ill buy another starlet as either a track slag or a daily driver :)

thats the spirit!!!! bollox to the horror stories! they are just that! STORIES!!!!

all the best with her dude!!!! i'll be keeping an eye on this thread for FD love!

Phil.

Thanks mate, and as said i will indeed keep you updated :)

Absolutely awesome dude :)

cheers mate :)

DOPE :)

Thanks lad! :)

Gorgeous car mate! i keep looking at these as well as a few other things for my next car.

have you figured out exact mpg etc then? quite interested to know, for a giggle if anything haha.

Gorgeous car mate! i keep looking at these as well as a few other things for my next car.

have you figured out exact mpg etc then? quite interested to know, for a giggle if anything haha.

cheers mate :) i havent yet worked out its mpg... tbh i dont want to lol ive probably spent the best part of £200 in a week of ownership LOL

I want it I want it now lol BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!

lol cheers mate :D

There better be some tunnel run action in these vids. Glad to see you sold your starlet by the way.

Im afraid there isnt :( and yeah i glad its going to a good home, but sad that its going. Drove it tonight for the first time in 2 weeks and i forgot how fun it was lol.