And same skirts lol! With the wing, if you can imagine when your doing a ton+ that's a lot of force and as you know it's pretty easy to get past a ton :) it was my tuner gargage REWORX who told meet to make sure it's really secured down :)

Anyhow, yeah got a uras bumper with canards. It's ok looking. The whole front end needs redoing as putting pop ups back. Had all the bodywork done with the sleek headlight units so now everything is out and looks a mess lol.

Have got any engine bay pics :) Also are you running a twin setup or single?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah same skirts too lol, Ill make sure its strong enough, but thanks for letting me know because i doubt i would have really checked otherwise :thumbsup:

I dont have any bay pics atm, ive been meaning to get some for a while, Its running a t04e single tubby, however ive since been told it may be a t04s so i need to have a proper look. She is only mapped to 0.5 bar because i had problems with my external wastegate. All fixed now tho so just waiting til my tuner comes back from holidays then ill get some proper power runs done :D

seen the power urs is running... must be an animal!

Good stuff! Bet you can't wait!

Single turbo it the way forward :) don't have to worry so much on corners as much as when running twin setup. Hated mine on bends lol the transition from the first turbo to the second is like fist hitting you in the face lol.

Haven't really driven mine much in the last year! It's got a leaking clutch at the mo, but it's getting taken down the garage next week to get fixed and then my insurance runs out ha ha. Only driven it about 3 times this year lol!

Yeah I was pretty lucky with getting that engine/ turbo setup built by pip at wgt auto who is a legend in the rotary seen. It's all brand new :) it was build for time attack :) so its built for rapid spool with grunt all the way. It's only running a bar and it's a handful lol! Best kills done in her was against my mates r34 gtr 550bhp and a r8 with the girlfriend ( added weight) lol!

Once you get it all sorted, you will never go back to pistons ha ha...

Who's your tuner by the way?

yeah mate really cant wait... she feels fast at 0.5 wonder what it will be like at double that :D

Getting everything fixed just in time for winter aye lol hahaha. Shame you hardly drive it, im using mines as my daily atm and i love driving her everyday. Some good kills there mate, but with your power im not surprised really , must be seriously quick!

My tuner is Russ Paton... dont know if you have heard of him but the guys a legend.

Ohhh nice one! He's quite involved with time attack :) haven't heard anything about rotaries with him but yes a well known person :) good stuff...

Regaurding power wise with fd's I've met and know a few people who say 400bhp@ the wheels is the limit for tracking/racing otherwise you won't be putting the power down to much of a handful and getting slower times. This what's been said to me. Personally I still can't drive the thing the way it should be driven! Not skilled enough yet lol. So hopefully next year will get a few track days in :)

Get some engine bay pics up lol...

Thats the guy yeah, was having a poke around his time attack evo whilst he was mapping the fd ;) awesome thing!

Im hoping for around the 400bhp mark, anything like that ill be more than happy :)

I would go get a few shots now but shes still at the body shop, keep an eye on this thread and ill put some up soon :)

• 4 weeks later...

Small Update...

Not a good one tho :( The fd has suffered water seal failure :( so a rebuild is needed. The car is pretty much undrivable atm so its going to be taken of the road so i can save for the rebuild. The chances are she wont be back before winter, which means im going to have to wait until next spring/summer times to get it back on the road... oh well!!!