Why is it so hard to find a clean EP??

I've been on lookout for a nice well spec'd glanza for a good long while now and just can't seem to find any anywhere!

The ones I have seen the owners just seriously haven't got a clue and try and bull shit there way to a sale...jokers!

What's going on in the starlet world?

Whatever you do dont get a starlet from dcy or whatever its called, almost 5k for a standard one! They are hardly fresh imports, they've been lying around for months. And the only reason you'll be the first uk owner is because no one is retarted enough to buy one.

There are only like 30+ starlets for sale on PH now.

I have remember when it was near 200 a few years ago. There all going to the starlet heaven.

Edited by Dan507

Most decent starlets get broken for parts, people just wont pay the price for a well modded starlet and ul make far more braking it for parts

Agree but half the time people want the parts for next to nothing

There are only like 30+ starlets for sale on PH now.

I have remember when it was near 200 a few years ago. There all going to the starlet heaven.

Ever since ph started charging for all listings :(

Think I may have to buy a standard one again....and spend thousands yet again lol! Hopefully get this one finished this time tho :)

Or even start with a nice shell and build from scratch. Browner :) hint hint lol

Yeah there is a lot of bad examples around nowadays but thats because all the best examples are all owned by enthusiasts on here. Only option is buying a bad example and turning it into a tidy example.