ABSOLUTELY GUTTED...OR STUPID? OR BOTH!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao your nuts mate :)

just get a big thick W on each cheek :) or, because of how funny this is, have an L on each cheek :)

hahaha! i'll post a pic up when its all sorted, not any of your suggestions ry ha!

Its on!!! Get it priced and lets get it on!! Uksc logo on your arse would be amazing!!!! Get your names down boys with a pledge!!

Shorty £5

i'm 100% game! get your name down lads!

Edited by aki-ep
  • 2 weeks later...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ok I am done!

Get the L changed to D and express your love of jap drift :p (assuming that says Lori in that font?)

1. dori 186 up, 50 down

Japanese short for drift. Also "dori dori

If its still new and healing, get it gone over with a dry tattoo needle a couple of times, bepanfen the fuck out of it for a few days, and repeat, should be able to pick most of the ink out mate! any longer than a few days your fucked :p

Still gettin it covered ?

no mate going to leave it for now haha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ok I am done!

Get the L changed to D and express your love of jap drift :p (assuming that says Lori in that font?)

1. dori 186 up, 50 down

Japanese short for drift. Also "dori dori

yeah its 'Lori' ha

Says lou mate

Add an ser to the end haha

hahaha :D

he does say above shes called lori lol

did you wow her with your tattoo? lol

id still go with hou's suggestion though, although that makes you look like you have a finding nemo fetish :/

dori.jpg

she already knew about the tatt when i was out there!

hahahaha!

If its still new and healing, get it gone over with a dry tattoo needle a couple of times, bepanfen the fuck out of it for a few days, and repeat, should be able to pick most of the ink out mate! any longer than a few days your fucked :p

all healed up now pal ha :)

• 3 weeks later...