As in stock 4efe bottom end an pistons?? No gt/v internals? I guess if the fueling is good and rev limit ist pushed to high then it will yake some abuse. good luck with 1.6-1.8 though bud thats alot for the na engine internals to take, keep us updated as it will be interesting to see what it will do.

Edited by shorty

well the n/a cranks r identical to gt/v cranks so its just the pistons n rods etc thats difrent so u shud b good mate. crackin effort ;-)

So effectivley... a 4e-fte forged then just different with a different block casing and cam cover? lol

160ish bhp at fly aint bad at that boost tho...

The 4EFE cranks are marked different to the turbo cranks efe= 4e and fte= 4et, the cranks are the same to look at other than the casting marks, but they are interchangeable as for strength I dont know how they compare lol

This is the N/A crank in mine where this says 4E the turbo one says 4ET

46e217cb.jpg

was the crank with 4et out of a gt? all the ep9* cranks are the same part number regardless of turbo or not however a diffrent part number is used for the ep8*. so would make sense for the 4e an 4et to be the diffrence between the gt and glanza cranks not that it realy matters :p