ok so i may have changed my mind about getting rid of the V

ok so i may have changed my mind about getting rid of the V after taking it out over the last few days and the missus has found a small pushchair for the nipper to use if we go out in it...

only issue is the missus wants me to get a quieter zaust as not to deafen the lad lol...... any sggestions guys?? im currently running a japspeed and im td04

ok so i may have changed my mind about getting rid of the V after taking it out over the last few days and the missus has found a small pushchair for the nipper to use if we go out in it...

only issue is the missus wants me to get a quieter zaust as not to deafen the lad lol...... any sggestions guys?? im currently running a japspeed and im td04

Lol luckily my exhaust went very quiet after fte which is bonus in a way for my little one, but do miss the raspy exhaust it used to be when n/a, am on the look out for a pram to fit in the boot too now lol. Any recommendations ?

missus has brought a quinny zapp, its more of a pushchair rather than pram but not cheap though :/ folds down nice and small.

Will have to check it out at toys r us when I get my car back, like the different positions and compact that u mentioned. Had to get a maxi cozi baby car seat for mine as thats the only one that fits in the back and enough space for a passenger at front