Best intake manifold?

Which is the best intake manifold to buy? Ive been looking at both zisco and racetech inlet mani's and wonderd if anyone kniws which one is best performance wise? I heard racetech dont have any in stock too so could be awhile waiting?

Cheers

I'd say go for a 5efhe intake and use an rpm switch to operate the 2nd runners. I've seen more than 20hp increase...

Sounds good mate but i just want a simple intake mani, my cars been off the road too long now i want something simple and effective lol

I wud think zisco and racetech would make to order. Don't think either hav them on shelf.

Loo on racetechs site. There proper cad designed etc. velocity stacks etc

Il have a look now then pal! Cheers

ive gone with the racetech "race spec" inlet mate :) as socks said it has stacks inside

the street inlet is different and would be in terms of performance i expect

Yeah i wouldnt be going for a street inlet lol its all about power!! Did u have to wait long for yours?

speak to mike and see how long he reckons your car will be then speak to ricky :) i think he has a 3-4 week wait at the moment, my stuff was about 6 weeks but im getting quite a bit from him ;)

Have a read of this it will give you an idea of what to expect!! unless you are going for over the 350 mark there is no point in moving away from the stock manifold how many cars are running over 300 on the stock manifold these days.

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?98651-turbo-help-please&p=1079843&highlight=#post1079843

Have a read of this it will give you an idea of what to expect!! unless you are going for over the 350 mark there is no point in moving away from the stock manifold how many cars are running over 300 on the stock manifold these days.

http://www.toyotagtt...ht=#post1079843

The bigger TB would give much better response also... but yes the stock item will flow well enough for alot of power...

But Burny is after alot of power... so.. lol

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?98651-turbo-help-please&p=1079843&highlight=#post1079843

Cheers mate, after reading that im going to leave it, its something that may be worth tinkering with over winter but im not willing to mess around at this stage through the build

The bigger TB would give much better response also... but yes the stock item will flow well enough for alot of power...

But Burny is after alot of power... so.. lol

I just spoke to Mike and he's not too keen lol theyr in the process of having their own made, plus my car is back in 2 weeks! She's been off the road 7 months no chance am i hanging around for a different inlet which may not even increase power much ! Hurry up and get yours Matt lol, im sure alot of people will want to see before and after figures :-)

I'd say get a new intake after you get another turbo, you'll be waiting even longer just get the car back and enjoy it lol

Exactly what Mike just said :-)

No it wont.

The air speed needs to be kept up not slowed down. ;)

Just have a little think about it.

The bigger TB would give much better response also...

But aftermarket manifolds are only really needed when the stock item become restrivctive, which is out of most peoples reach power wise.

No it wont.

The air speed needs to be kept up not slowed down. ;)

Just have a little think about it.

Ricky said he can modify the existing one to suit the setup which sounds good, because yeah by the sounds there pretty useless unless your running 350+ bhp

But aftermarket manifolds are only really needed when the stock item become restrivctive, which is out of most peoples reach power wise.

Big TB don't give response in general....on the contrast, it makes it more on-off state, as with small increases in the plate angle the opening is becoming bigger.

Unless you run a proper managment, big changes in TB size are not good for drivability.