Well after nearly not getting home from Santa Pod, think it's time to take out some decent break down cover, instead of relying on my passengers breakdown cover!

Now Ive got Green-Flag cover with my bank account, but thats only within 10 miles of my address (useless, i could push the car that!), I could upgrade this at a cost, or take out a new policy with someone else.. Just wondering who you guys use and find best?

Cheeers!

i got AA just before the EP packed in, stupidly bad timing as it was too old to cover the car so had to take the other option, now i have a car thats within the age bracket...aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhh my own darn fault.

but ye, i is with the AA. driving an Alfa, its kinda a must lol! (may as well say it before u lot do :p )

Phil.

Ive got AA through my bank, never had t use it until my starter motor jammed on the daily two weeks ago! Needed a bump start! I was 40 odd mile from home and AA was there within 40 mins. Couldnt fault them!

John

I work for the AA so if any one is intrested PM me and i can send a link to get cheap cover with the latest discount etc, you build your cover to suit your needs but roadside and relay to cover the person works out very cheap.

Edited by Gtstu