Thought they wer to good to b true think I'd rather have a second hand set of recaro seats than pay that for fakes they do look the part but every time you set your ass in your car your gona know ther not real would do my head in lol prob me just being fussy.. Wouldn't wanna have a crash with fake seats god knows how ther made could b messy

Haha nice try mate got my eye on a set of red recaro speeds hopefully getting a White gt in the next few weeks gona sell my gt stupid cheep to get the extra cash I need for the new one jus need sum rails ther hard to get it seems... Your seats are a bargan tho some people are chargein that jus for rails should sell them no prob you don't have front lights for a gt by anychance???

Just had a read about fake brides first thing I saw was these seats fold like cardboard in a crash ther made with wire coat hangers haha think I will stay well clear not worth the risk to save a few quid

Just had a read about fake brides first thing I saw was these seats fold like cardboard in a crash ther made with wire coat hangers haha think I will stay well clear not worth the risk to save a few quid

lol, good idea mate :) they are ok for show but would never risk driving with one fitted :)

Are there any markings on them to tell if they are fake? Like on takata harnesses? Im after some brides soon and the last thing i want is to purchase a set of fakes....

Are there any markings on them to tell if they are fake? Like on takata harnesses? Im after some brides soon and the last thing i want is to purchase a set of fakes....

lol, just look for ones that are priced at over a grand ;) lol!

or if you want to check go to -

http://www.bride-jp.com/

then in the news section (left hand side of the page) click the bit where it says "copy" and it should tell you some info in there :)

Edited by mattyD

lol, just look for ones that are priced at over a grand ;) lol!

or if you want to check go to -

http://www.bride-jp.com/

then in the news section (left hand side of the page) click the bit where it says "copy" and it should tell you some info in there :)

Haha cheers Matthew :-)

If you search on google you should find a picture of a fake and genuine bride and it points out the differences

Cheers mate, i was gonna give you a shout nearer to the time to see where you got yours from :-)

Haha nice try mate got my eye on a set of red recaro speeds hopefully getting a White gt in the next few weeks gona sell my gt stupid cheep to get the extra cash I need for the new one jus need sum rails ther hard to get it seems... Your seats are a bargan tho some people are chargein that jus for rails should sell them no prob you don't have front lights for a gt by anychance???

unfortunately not matey :) and hope they do sell quick i want some nice seats for the glanza