Serious issues at the moment in Ireland...

Just said I'd throw this up and ask...

As Ireland has serious economic issues at the moment because of our greedy politician's there is awful amount's of robbing,vandalism,break in's happening at the moment...

Recently browner on here got boxed in on the motorway on the way home by 3 vans and a load of lads hopped out with crow bar's and bats...And tried to steal his ae86...ridiculous really!!

A lot of Honda's getting robbed as there easily robbed and easily sold...

My GT got broken into ages ago twice in the 1 week and that wrecked my head...

Just wanted to see is it that bad in England??

Thank's

Marc...

Cars will always be robbed and so on no matter what.

People put up in forums and the likes of facebook, what spec is on the car and what goodies are fitted.

Then they say they are gonna be at a certain place at a certain time. i.e a car meet.

People are making them selves very easy targets when thieves can log on to a site.

They know the spec of the car and its where abouts on a friday or saturday night....

I know of a few cases where people put up on fb there where going on holidays.

They came back a week later and the place was cleaned out!

People need to be more careful.

I agree with foggy hands down!! The internet is an easy way to pick out a car worth having with ease. and again fb and the like dont help with peoole posting when where and what they are up to all the time. as for ireland i feel sorry for you lads but its nowhere near as bad over here tbh. car crime isnt a big thing in england realy compared to other crimes that happen here. id say drugs and tax evasion lol english are to lazy to comit a crime envolving physical effort most of the time lol

I feel bad for you guys as there is just no need for what's happening u either need to find somewhere secure for your cars or camera's up outside your house to watch your pride and joy and I can't believe it's got as bad as boxing u guys in to try and take your cars I would have a (tool) in the car at all times just incase it's happened again

tbh i dont think it will be to long before england goes the same way you have a benefits system that is better than being in work but if no bodys working how can the system survive? you ve got politicians and banks filling their pockets anyone see cameron gave a billion away the other day to foriegn aid? when we as a country are strugling? i think england is going to end up the same way soon.

but a good point was made higher up if your posting about your car and all the bits on it people can find that info too easy nowadays "/

totally agree with whats being said! if someone wants your car they will take it! after knowing a few dodgy lads who stole cars and broke them its easy money for them!

shocking to hear about getting boxed in on the motorway that must have been scary! hope he alright from it!

Cars will always be robbed and so on no matter what.

People put up in forums and the likes of facebook, what spec is on the car and what goodies are fitted.

Then they say they are gonna be at a certain place at a certain time. i.e a car meet.

People are making them selves very easy targets when thieves can log on to a site.

They know the spec of the car and its where abouts on a friday or saturday night....

I know of a few cases where people put up on fb there where going on holidays.

They came back a week later and the place was cleaned out!

People need to be more careful.

correct

Politicians have fucked up Ireland completely. I really feel for you lads at the moment. May be worth buying a shitter till this blows over to save being car jacked. Lock away your cars lads.

That sucks makes enthusiasts not want to show their pride and joy off, im lucky in my area i have left my car open for 2 or 3 nights, sometimes with the windows wide open......by accident of coarse and never had anything stolen or vandalised.

i no all about it, a friends glanza got robed a few nights ago just up the road from me, am thinking its mine next so am on edge at nite its a joke, bat is sitting at the door, so when the dog barks i will be out the door ready to at least brake a jaw, thats my plan for now.

No it's actually reticulum that people can't own anything anymore...

And I totAlly agree with you Foggy...people who post part's that they have on there car and what alarm's is just ridiculous...

Ireland is in a state where cash does the talking and what people feel and cherish mean's nothing...

I think that it is going to get worse here and that people are going to get seriously hurt or killed over there possesion's...

Edited by Sheehy StarletGT

just in case any of u thieving cunts out there is reading this and trying to get some car info, what i will say to u is try mine and and i will try my best to hospitalise u + god help the cunt the dog latches on to, i no there about so am prepared for it, this has me very paranoid lately.

my car was broken into a couple of motnhs back, thank god i have no money to have anything expensive in there at the moment, but what they did take was worse than stealing parts the bastards!

they took my last £10, a usb stick, sunnies, gloves and my college bag full of almost a years worth of work :/ which i had to re-do and copy up on :(

didnt bother with the cd player or steering wheel. they popped the bonnet, and pulled a section of plastic from the steering column off, but no wires were touched so i guessing they were looking for the boot release button, luckily there wasnt one, but i bet the bastards have seen me in and out with my tools and chanced it

this is terrible i didnt no it was getting that bad!

England is definatly going the same way, when i stay at my mums (which i hardly ever do now because its to bad) my mum and dad have to box my car imbetween theres with only milimeters between the bumpers so it wont get nicked and they have had cctv fitted to cover the cars and front door and have two monitors that are constantly on and recording. Its maddness to think i grow up there every car me and my mum has had tho have always had something done to it.

They even broke my mums window on the MX5 when the roof was down! my mum literally nipped in the house and they broke it. Lucky for us he was a gobby twat and bragged about how he was going to go back and nick it later when it was bagged up but said it to the wrong person and it got back to my dad that kid had a nice suprise waiting for him when he got home ..... not the best answer to problems but sometimes its the only one they pay attention to!